Sign in to follow this  
Guest McFly

PMDG 737NG series. . . still the champ!

Guest McFly

The post count looks way down on the 737ng. I would assume that the new guy in town (767-300ER) has lured a few suitors away, myself included . . . for a while anyway. After a couple of months learning and flying the 767 (its a wonderful addon) I have returned to my first love - PMDG 737-600. After dusting it off a couple of days ago - taking it from Burbank to Las Vegas I realized this is the plane I'd rather fly. For me . . . PMDG is still the champ.The yet-to-be-released 747-400 will no doubt set new standards for FS but it may not be my cup of tea. The long haul is not my thing. Takeoffs and landings are what flight sims are about aren't they? The part in between we are just preparing for the landing. A few waypoints in the middle to watch it make some programed turns is cool but 5-6-7-8 hours of prep is not for me. But I'm sure it will be dazzling.Thanks PMDGTerry

Guest aarskringspier

I love all flights, I fly the Feel There ERJ, 737NG and 767 about equally. I love a 8 hour long haul on the weekend, and yes I fly the entire thing at my PC. When the 747 is out it will probably consume most of my flight time for quite awhile, not only learning how to fly it but just for the fact it is my favorite aircraft.

Guest forever_49ers

while waiting for the 744, you can practise your skills on panelshop's Ready for Pushback 742. Great planeSteve

Guest McFly

"I love a 8 hour long haul on the weekend"You must not be married. . . or you used to be married:) Terry

i love the 737 PMDG the only one i fly, and i mean the ONLY one!i wish / hope they upgrade it to take advantage of technological improvements, as it was released 2 yrs ago (600/700).

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram