Sign in to follow this  
Guest sannu

C v D

Guest sannu

As PMDG produce both B1900C and B1900D models I assume there must be significant differences between the two.Could someone kindly give me a brief summary of what these difference are to help me make an informed decision which to buy?Sannu

Besides the obvious visual differences, the VC in the C is much better, including a working fuel gauge which the D does not have. There are more versions such as a belly pod for freight liveries and other small features. I really love the C and haven't looked back at the D since. I just wish the models contained working windshield wipers. Anyway if you search the forum there are a few discussions that explain the differences better than I did

Guest sannu

Thank you, Alex.I got the 'C' model. Tried it. Like it. Fits me like an old shoe!Sannu

One thing that really stood out to me, was the sound. The engine noise from the 1900C is much more bareable than the 1900D. I still love the D, but after 10mins I turn the sound down so my head doesn't explode.John PalmeriBluewolf