Sign in to follow this  
Mats_J

Problem with gauges not showing up anymore.

Waldo,Did you reinstall any PSS products after the PMDG one? If so move or rename the FSUIPC.KEY file in your %FS-ROOT%MODULES folder. And let the add-ons rebuild their registration entries. If you have a registered version of FSUIPC you might have to re-register it again.Hope it helps,

I removed PSS stuff and PMDG737ng. Then deleted any left over directories; rebooted and re-installed PMDG. Same problem.I thought it was fixed but the PMDG gauges still die on me.There is no PSS stuff installed at all on my computer. Modules folder looks ok; tried deleting the fsuipc files and moving in different releases of fsuipc and still the gauges die.The problem has to be the PMDG gauges!

Waldo,Are you saying the displays die after a while, or are the black from the beginning? Maybe I misunderstood you the first time but I thought your gauges were dead from the start.If they die after a while I would suspect you don't have your electrical systems setup properly. BAT ON/AUTO, STBY PWR ON/AUTO, ENG GEN1 and 2 ON. No blue lights on the overhead.It's hard to try to pin-point with this little information. Maybe you could attach some screenshots of the main panel and the overhead as the error occurs.Hope it helps,

They are black as soon as the aircraft loads.Mats, are you one of the PMDG's tech support people?

Waldo,No I'm not an official PMDG tech support guy. I'm just a beta test pilot with too much time in front of my computer! ;-)No offense but just to rule out the obvious. Do you have the electrical system turned on correctly?Hope it helps,

I am very disappointed in the support here from the PMDG developers.I don't think I will purchase another PMDG aircraft.Nothing worse that trickle-down software, problems and no support.Not worth the aggravation anymore!

Well.....I was only trying to help :-(Have you tried the official support address? support@precisionmanuals.comAlso, FYI, I have made the dev team aware of this thread. You might have missed it but they are in the final stage of wrapping up an early beta of the 744 and might be a bit busy.Rgds,

Waldo-even though I don't like the disrespect in the tone of your writings, I will nevertheless try to assist.1) Have you written our support@ email? If yes, did you follow the recommended steps?2) This is most likely an issue with FSUIPC not being recognized as a registered product (in simpler words, it thinks it's pirated). If you have a purchased copy, just follow the registration steps again, and make sure you see it saying that it's registered.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

I had reinstalled fs9 and everything else, and when I register my fsuipc the gauges stop working. Fsuipc works ok and all other products I have work ok, but this 737NG600/700 puppy has no gauges. Any help would be appreciated.

>Well.....>>I was only trying to help :-(>>Have you tried the official support address?>support@precisionmanuals.com>>Also, FYI, I have made the dev team aware of this thread. You>might have missed it but they are in the final stage of>wrapping up an early beta of the 744 and might be a bit busy.>>Rgds,I appreciate your help as much as anyone else here.In fact you are the most helpful.

Nice accusation fella! Your not talking to some kid.My brother-in-law is a judge; maybe he should talk to you.My key is good and works in fsuipc.I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER PMDG PRODUCT!Your disrespect is unappreciated.

Guest Philip Olson

Waldo, I mean no direspect but the tone of your posts and they way you seemed to dismiss those that were trying to help you made it sound if things were just not right. Let's face it, you came here to get help you did not get what you wanted right away so you became rather rude. Mats tried to help you but you dismissed him and and started talking bad about PMDG. In my experience PMDG has always been great at helping me with my problems, in fact better than any other vendor! The best way to contact them is through the support email, perhaps you did not know this but Mats mentioned this and once again it appears that you dismissed it. I am just like everyone else, I like to have immediate help when I have a problem but you have to realise that this can not always be, give these guys a chance. It was also a poor choice of words to say "The problem has to be the PMDG gauges!", in a situation such as this you can not come to that conclusion, there are quite a few things that could be causing this. I would have to say that since so many people are using the PMDG 737 without problems it is not the gauges but something else. Look, I am not trying to "call you out" or put you down in any way, I just wanted to point out that maybe you let your emotions get the better of you in this case. In some ways I can not blame Leftris for being upset since you did say some negative things here that should have been left out. I am really sorry that you are having problems but let the members of this community help you and then allow PMDG to help you, being demanding and rude never helps anyone get anything. I hope that you will reconsider and try to get the 737 working again as I would hate to see you lose out on all it has to offer. All the best,Philip Olsonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

"My brother-in-law is a judge; maybe he should talk to you."Waldo-Is that a threat? If not, is it an attempt at humor? I am not getting the joke.I am not trying to make this personal. You come into this forum looking for help. People are TRYING to help you. In reply, you throw around all kinds of accusations about a product that has been working wonderfully for a huge lot of people.The fact that you purchased our product entitles you to support from our staff. It does NOT entitle you to disrespect or belittle anything or anyone, be it a product, a person or even a flying caterpillar in this forum.Should you wish to reconsider, you know where to find us:support@precisionmanuals.comDon't forget to send in your order details.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest sloany

i had this same problem, it was cause by some other addon installing a older version of FSUIPC, have u tried deleting FSUIPC and its keys, than reinstall it and registure again