Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sky_Masterson

Beech 1900C Performance data.

Guest Sky_Masterson

Hy all;Just installed the stand alone installer for the B1900C only, not the D version, and I've encountered no performance data for this in the instalation folder.I suppose that such a turboprop would come with some performance data and the numbers to handle it. Only a pfd doc attached to it wit no more than 15 pages.I guessed at first that the instalation was corrupted but it the airplane works OK.Thanks in advance;

Guest Sky_Masterson

Specifically those parameters concerning the blade pitch during cruise,descend and initial climb phase, power reduction and ####'s figures, maximum weights and flaps settings with different weights.Theres any config utility for the B1900C for weight and balance figures?Thanks in advance

Guest Sky_Masterson

>Specifically those parameters concerning the blade pitch>during cruise,descend and initial climb phase, power reduction>and ####'s figures, maximum weights and flaps settings with>different weights.>>Theres any config utility for the B1900C for weight and>balance figures?>>Thanks in advanceDon't know why appeared those "#" instead the proper word:-hmmmFlaps figures with weights table and V speeds with different configurations.

Ekaitz,I'm afraid the pdf documant is the documentation you have to live with. But in that doc you can find many of the things you were asking about like flap settings and weight figures.Also you don't really change pitch on this type of aircraft but rather the Prop RPM. The pitch I think is adjusted automatically.There is no configuration utility for the 1900C. Remember this is an aircraft in the PMDG Express series.Hope it helps,

Guest Sky_Masterson

Thanks mats for the reply.The beech is a joy to fly indeed, I was no suggesting that the package was incomplete. Just if there was any performance doc out there or if it was intended to relese something by PMDG developers.Anyway, wonderful airplane.Nice landings