Sign in to follow this  
767lover

beta testers, please be so kind to give us a bit of inf...

I am sure you are very busy testing. Would you mind to give us a bit of information, about what you think, in general of the product. Maybe a few screenshots or even videos?Thanks,Dirk

Guest Babubhai

Yes please beta testers please, I check this forum every day for some new information.Just a general comment on the product and one screenshot (2D overhead :-)) I have never been interested in an addon this much. This is because I was after a complex 747 systems simulation on windows platform for a long time. The Aerowinx 744 Precision Simulator was and is a great simulation but it is outdated (More than 10 years old).I am sure most of the beta testers will be Aerowinx PS1 users as well, so I would like to know how these two compare.I am looking for something new, something innovative...

Please guys - Give us some time. We will not hold pictures and stuff away from you on purpose. :-)Thanks for your understanding,

If I had a dollar for every hour of sleep the beta testers have had since getting the 744, I'd be brokeWe patiently await screenshots

>Yes please beta testers please, I check this forum every day>for some new information.Just a general comment on the product>and one screenshot (2D overhead :-)) Are PMDG betatesters really allowed to do these kind of things - giving information and showing pics? I was beatesting something else and publishing of screenshots was not allowed and when the time came when this restriction was lifted all pics had to be preapproved.Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg

Guest Robin.B

As far as I know Captain Randazzo has given them the opportunity to freely show screenshots of their testing session ;)

Soon is a very relative term. Hope to see something in the weekend. Good luck with testing!Dirk