Sign in to follow this  
Guest kdundon

PMDG Dispatch Centre

Guest A32X

Dear Sirs,Awhile back, on the 747 product page, listed features included the PMDG Dispatch Centre although recently this has disappeared. Flying the 747, long haul, really requires wind data to be entered into the FMC for accurate simulation.If there is no dispatch centre are there any provisions for wind data for long haul flyers without buying other software?Cheers,PaulP.S. Has she entered beta testing?

I believe that the dispatch centre has been pushed back to a later date as it was taking up development time. However if i rememebr correcetly, they say that the 747 will be ready for it once it is releasedits a shame its not there on release, but we'll be busy getting used to the bird to even notice (well i will be :-lol )

Alaister Kay

Guest flight78

It shouldnt be a problem finding enroute wind data. Even tho i never really understood the reason behind entering winds into the fmc could anyone explain this to me i would be very grateful indeed.Best regards:Alexander

Guest BlueRidgeDx

>Gents, >>Something like this perhaps?>>http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/119150.jpg>>Cheers,Haha! The status indicator at the bottom is exactly like the real Sabre/Bournemann Dispatch software. Cool.Now, if only we could add MEL items and fly with deferred equipment. Nothing like flying into the New York Metros with a pack, the APU, AND the Autopilot deferred on a nice hot day. I wish I had a dollar for everytime one of my crews had to refuse an airplane because of something like that.See ya,NickEDITED: to remove a question that was already answered above.

Guest kdundon

Very interesting. Looking forward to the day you release it however you plan on doing it. Ken