Sign in to follow this  
Guest camtech

sound problem

Guest camtech

hello folks out there im having a problem with the sound effects of the 737 , every now and then i will get a scracthy statiky sound that i cant put my finger on , all other planes work fine.i will load pmdg 737 and everything will be all right, and all of a sudden i get this real loud static sound , and i cannot correct this unless i quit the software, and perhaps restart the computer.im running xp pro, amd 3200, 750 gig of ram,sound blaster live 5.1, blah , blah ,blah, you know all the regular stuff.i have also unloaded , and reloaded pmdg,s 737 and the same thing, it will not happen all the time, maybe three out of five times.has anyone had this problem before, is there somthing im doing wrong.Thanks..............Robert

Robert,This is a well known problem with the SB Live cards. You need to install the latest drivers from Creative. I know it's a mess to find them on their website but I'm sure others who have done it can guide you. Unfortunately I've never had the problem so never had to find the drivers.Also. An advanced search using a clever combination of keywords should give you a bunch of information as this has been brought up time and again in the past.Hope it helps,

Guest rmrossi

Hi All,I have the same problem that Robert.Anyone knows if the update solves the problem??Thanks.Rogerio

Guest davekay

I have the latest SB drivers, but I think maybe it