Sign in to follow this  
Guest nat2005

PMDG 737 Multiple Monitors

Guest nat2005

Hello everyone,I have two monitors and would like to if possible have the PMDG 2D cockpit on one monitor and then on the other monitor just create a new view in FS2004 that is in the virtual cabin of the wing so i have a wing view the whole time aswell as also being able to see the cockpit. Anybody know how i can do this?Cheers,Nathanial

Nathanial,It is unfortunately not possible with the computers we have today to have two outside views displayed on two separate monitors connected to one computer (via one or more graphic cards).The way the most of us use this is by having the overhead and any additional 2D-panels on the second monitor while having the main panel and the outside view on the first monitor.Hope it helps,

Guest nat2005

Hi,Ok, thats ashaim, anyway, thank you for you quick response.Cheers,Nathanial

Guest ZOTAN

Nathanial,I know this off-topic, but what company made your PSU? 220W is really weak for a system like yours, and I would really reccomend you getting a more powerful one. There is no point in losing an entire system because of one 50 dollar part.

Guest nat2005

Hi,Thought someone was going to say that, This wednesday i am getting a 500W silent Power Supply along with a GeForce 6800LE 128MB Graphics Card so i am looking forward to being able to change my specs. ;)Back to the main topic now, isnt it even possible to just have the wing view really small on the other monitor or does that still decrease the performance?Cheers,Nathanial

I use a double monitor system (P4/3.2MHz/1024RAM/SATA HD/ ASUSAX800PRO/WinXP professional). The monitors are placed one above. On the lower screen I use the panel, on the upper the outside view. I acchive good framerates 25-34 fpm; as a general hint: check out wich is your primary and secondary monitor; windows have to be unlocked to be moved.For improved views I