Sign in to follow this  
Guest Snoopy737

PMDG ignores product loss

Guest Snoopy737

Hi!I bought the PMDG 737 Bext generation May 9th, and lost it after just 1 day due to 2 heavy disccrashes within 24 hours (both my data hdd and my mirror backup hdd). I have a receipt, and an order number, and PMDG has already taken the 39,99 $ from my VISA account here in Denmark, but they won't even answer my 3 support mails, where I ask to permission to download once more.Their download link expires in just 1 day, so that doesn't work.Alle other software distributors have helped my downloading all my lost program I have paid for, but not PMDG!What do I do?Peter Henrichsen, Denmark

Guest Jeff Berman

Replacement of Lost Download Products: PMDG offers replacement products to customers who originally purchased an electronically delivered product directly from PMDG's website. PMDG is unable to replace lost or user damaged CD media, however we can easily replace a product that was originally purchased as a download from our website.PMDG provides free product replacement for a period of one year from the date of original purchase, provided the customer can provide enough identifying information to help us locate the customer order within our records!Please send a detailed email to: updateme@precisionmanuals.com and provide your name, approximate date of purchase, Confirmation ORDER ID (if possible!) and any other information that may help us identify you and your order. DO NOT SEND YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER, NOR WILL ANYONE FROM PMDG EVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER. Time Limitation: After the first year of ownership, PMDG may, at it

Guest Snoopy737

Well, that's exactly the E-mail I asked for help through, twice! And a third time on another precisionmanuals e-mail. With no reply, so what do U mean "ask for help first"?Now i'll try the e-mail Jeff mentioned instead.best Peter

Guest Philip Olson

Peter, I understand your frustration but don't you think that you should try to resolve this in a nice manner before you start making accusations? Did you happen to read this thread http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=81730&page= which is pinned near the top of this forum? Basically it says that certain email addresses get caught by over active spam filters so they do not recieve some emails, it goes on to give advise about what you can do if your emails are not responded to. Like I said I understand that you are frustrated but I do wish that people would stay calm a little longer and at least try to resolve their problems at least one other way before they begin to bad mouth people. This is not a perfect world so make sure that someone is to blame before you begin to blame them for something. I do hope that your problem gets worked out quickly now that you have come to the forums.Take care!Philip Olsonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Philip, there is also a post at the top of the forum discussing certain emails that don't get through to PMDG. I understand your in a frustrating time with your own hardware issues, which has nothing to do with PMDG. I think you will find that the majority of customers here (as well as future customers) are very happy with the support they receive from not only the PMDG team, but other users of this forum.

Guest Philip Olson

Travis, Maybe a bit of a misunderstanding here, but currently I do not have any problems hardware or otherwise. My post above was meant to point out to Peter the thread in which Robert explains the issue of the emails getting through. Reading it again I see I was a little short, both in what I had meant to say and how I said it. I have always had nothing but the best support from PMDG since they released the 777 for Fly!, I can not say enough about how well they support their products. I was rushed when I wrote that post so I wrote it poorly and perhaps you misunderstood what I said. You may have also remebered my name from a reply to another post where someone else had a problem. No biggie but I just wanted to clarify that I have no problems and I am and always have been a huge supporter of PMDG for both their quality and their excellent customer service. Best Regards,Philip Olsonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Guest Snoopy737

Hi Jeff, Philip and TravisThx for your help. I've got first class support to download my 737NG now, and I burned it right away to an optical media, so I don't make the same mistake twice.I'm a newbie at this fine forum, and I didn't see the topic about mail caught in spamfilters - I can hardly find around yet in all this information.I only registered at AWSIM to solve my PMDG problem, and I'm a PMDG newbie-user too. Now I can see what I didn't know yesterday evening, that PMDG people are very helpfull and very quick also.I waited for answer to my support e-mails in nearly one month and I couldn't find a phone number, therefore my patience was gone and my tone was a bit offending. I'm really sorry about that. I couldn't come up with anything else to do, than send a post to this forumm - that was my last hope. I guess my mails lies in a spamfilter somewhere in cyberspace!?I'm really into FS and especially the 737, so the 737NG is a gift from heaven, and I'm really glad that I was wrong about the PMDG service and support.I can hear on Philips and Travis tone, that I have offended PMDG. For that I am very sorry! I guess U guys wouldn't stand up for PMDG if it wasn't a pro company.So Sorry & Thx!Best from DenmarkPeter

Peter,it's no problem. I'm glad you're all fixed. Don't leave this forum too soon though, as it is a wealth of information on not just the NG but other issues as well. If you think the NG is good, wait around a little bit longer for the 744.

Guest pellelil

Travis, Even though it is nice of you to anwer notes here at the forum, please in stead use your time Beta-testing, so the rest of us can get our own 744 (every morning I wake my arms are tired for working the nonexistant overhead in my sleep, and those driving with me in my car have a strange look on their face when I call out: 80 Knots, V1, Rotate) ;-)http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgPelle F. S. Liljendal

Guest Knikolaes

Heheh slightly breezy, eh, mate?

Holy Moly!Are those all individually openable?Wow you'd need at least 15 keys or so?!:-beerchugWell done guys!Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer