Sign in to follow this  
Guest Snoopy737

PMDG ignores product loss

They probably have that strange look because you are travelling at 80 knots in your car!!I'm not sure my Geo Prizm could even do that, much less V1 or Rotate speed.-stefan

I'd really love to see the nose door!!! Oh well I'm guessing the F will come in a future update like the ER?

Guest Knikolaes

>They probably have that strange look because you are>travelling at 80 knots in your car!!>>I'm not sure my Geo Prizm could even do that, much less V1 or>Rotate speed.>>-stefanMy 1995 Dodge Stratus can . . . I have the ticket and large fine to prove it :-(

Guest delta_one

I also need a new download link for the B1900C and i hadn't backed it up, sent emails to both support and updateme from two different isp's. guess what > no reply! i really want to fly this airplane again.

Guest delta_one

Is this usual of PMDG to not respond to a support request? perhaps they are far too concerned with the release of the B747 ? is there anyone at PMDG that can send me a new download link for my B1900C?

Guest Knikolaes

They respond. They have responded to me VERY quickly every time I tried.You might want to try using a different email address for your sends as your current email address has spam blockers on it that block PMDG from contacting you.

"delta one" firstly, you need to sign your real name as per the PMDG forum rules. Secondly, please see the post pinned to the top of the PMDG forum regarding no response from support.This is a definate issue to do with your mail not getting through, certainly nothing to do with PMDG ignoring you.

Guest delta_one

Hi thanks for trying to help, i have a yahoo email, spam-blocker is off, so dunno what more to do, but have sent in another request. just want to say that i've never had probs with mail like this, why is it that the original download link came in instantly to the same mailbox?David

Guest Knikolaes

Yahoo is wierd sometimes. So's hotmail. If you still need a free online email that is less picky about what it receives, I recommend mail.comHope that helps.

Guest delta_one

Well i have sent an email from a mail.com account, and still no response from PMDG, so that's communication to them from THREE different email providers. why also don't they even reply in this forum and help? their support is the worst i have ever encountered from a flightsim add-on company.David:-mad :-mad

Guest aarskringspier

PMDG has some of the best support available in this small industry.

David,have you read the "no answer from support" post IN FULL??I have advised the powers that be of your plight in this thread.They are all SMACK BANG in the middle of BETA testing, but I'm sure a response to your issues will be forthcoming.

Guest delta_one

Hi Travis and thanks for your post in helping out on this. yes i did read all of the 'no reply from support' post in full and i know they are going to launch the new B747 very soon but hope they can take five mins out sometime to send me a new d/l.David:-)

David, have you tried using Yahoo?? as another member has done sucessfully?

Guest delta_one

I have a yahoo email also but maybe they have lots of requests to sort out, i'm just going to wait and see what happens, i'm sure they will get this sorted, thanks.David