Sign in to follow this  
Guest badbiggles

Something light Pmdg

Guest badbiggles

Who needs costly scenery prgmsI'm so busy concentrating on flying the darn plane - dials - speed - altitude etc etc all I want is an airstrip to take off from and an airstrip to land on. Forget the scenery, I never use it :) Badbiggles - downunder

Guest Buck Bolduc

>Who needs costly scenery prgms>>I'm so busy concentrating on flying the darn plane - dials ->speed - altitude etc etc all I want is an airstrip to take off>from and an airstrip to land on. Forget the scenery, I never>use it :) >>Badbiggles - downunderDown under what...a rock?:)Best

Guest Daniel Pimentel

To each his own, but the "costly scenery prgms" add realism. Since you're flying a realistic airliner, might as well fly it around realistic airports, wouldn't you say?Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Badbiggles, please comply with forum rules and sign your "real" name. Each to their own, personally I believe what I see outside my cockpit window adds realism and provides me with the "as real as it gets" pun. Unfortunately MS forgets to tell you that you need all of the other add ons to get that feeling !!!Also from downunder...

Guest badbiggles

I,m only joking - as I said - something light???The plane is great, FS9 is great, everything is greatHugh Edwards - Badbiggles

The only issue I have is that no matter how much my system is spec'd up, I still get poor frame rates with everything max.