Sign in to follow this  
Guest LLgaz

747-400 Abuse

Guest LLgaz

I am eagerly awaiting the release of the 747-400 as much as everyone else here.But I can't help wondering, how many or you.......or us, will be putting our spanking new -400 through this kind of stress:java script:MM_openBrWindow('http://www.flightlevel350.com/picwindow.php?cat=74&pic=425&bottom=1','New','width=935,height=530,scrollbars=yes, resizable=yes')Be honest now.......I know most of us will at some point.

Guest Philip Olson

I've already contacted my insurance company and had my policy updated to cover the 747 when it comes out. I am a pretty good pilot but just in case I have a bad day I do not want to be without my precious 747, hence the insurance. Now all I have to do is get a crew that is rated to fix the 747 when I am a little rough on her. :-)Philip Olsonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

nice link! but that landing didn't look too stressful though. Just a little hopping

Guest LLgaz

Seems to me that the "flare" was an after-thought in the captain's mind........ Like "Oh bleep.....I'm supposed to flare"At that point he's already less than 10ft or so....so he ends up flying into the runway.......I'm pretty sure the passengers didn't appreciate that.....he probably got some cold stares from people.....

Guest copilots

Could have been the FO. Why blame the PIC needlessly? Everyone else does!!!!Cheers,Amman.

Guest neeraj.pendse

Oh God how eagerly do I await the release!- Neeraj

Guest dt1951

Looks like the view from Hertz rental return lot. Have seen several 744's landing there...Dan

Probably the grass park across from the In-N-Out. What a great place for a great restaurant!