Sign in to follow this  
crvm

BETA BETA BETA

That looks Brilliant. How clickable is the overhead?

Guest Knikolaes

I once sat by my computer with a "clicker" (cricket type) from the Army and clicked a lot to have a totally clickable VC. My girlfriend looked at me wierd :-(

Guest philipk

Hi,Great pictures. But let us know, which cpu system do you run!

Bill,Both aerodynamic and visual effect for flaps and slats is set to have the desired effect at exactly the correct amount of time (this ofoucrse needs a little work in the FS environment).FWIW : I hate mickey mouse aerodynamics relasted to gimmick-type visual tricks. The FS world is full of them.Best,Vangelis====================================== E. M. Vaos Precision Manuals Development Group www.precisionmanuals.com======================================

====================================

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

====================================

>Bill,>>Both aerodynamic and visual effect for flaps and slats is set>to have the desired effect at exactly the correct amount of>time (this ofoucrse needs a little work in the FS>environment).>>FWIW : I hate mickey mouse aerodynamics relasted to>gimmick-type visual tricks. The FS world is full of them.>>Best,>>Vangelis>>======================================> E. M. Vaos> Precision Manuals Development Group> www.precisionmanuals.com>======================================Vangelis, thanks for the update. I really look forward to this achievement. I'm looking forward to this release.Yes, FS world is full of them and other things as well! LOL

Just out of curiousity, is this how it works with the PMDG 737 as well?

Richard Åsberg

Guest yylie1

As what Darth Vader would say..........."Impressive..........Most impressive........."."Randy help me take this mask off.....................But you will die.............Nothing can stop that now....Just for once let me look on you with my own eyes..........""Randy.....Tell your sister you were right about me....You were right .."Not bad so far. I was wondering about the cockpit view on final approach with the flaps. On the PFD with all the speed stips and PFD details out?Hope to see it soon.Regards,Melissa Liewwalker

Guest captbdel

As they say "THE END IS NYE" and not a moment too soon I've checked in everyday for HOW MANY DAYS NOW!! ahh too many anxious to hear a snippet of news about this beautiful project. Now as I type this with just my elbows! fingers wornout scrolling through the many upon many questions and answers to "When" "If" the B747-400 is ready! I suspect rollout maybe this weekend. :-jumpy

Guest neil_b

Heh. I don't think it will be this weekend somehow :(Really looks amazing. Seeing the options for the IRS gets me very excited!Neil

I think will have to be patient for some weeks before we get our hands on those four throttles. But then again, we know we are in the last stretch...:D