Sign in to follow this  
Guest Udo

737-800/900 - Problems with AP

Guest Udo

Hello flightsimmers!Normaly I have not enough time to read instructions or fly complicate airplanes. But I like flying the 737 and so I try now to fly the 737-800/900 of PMDG. I think I do everything right, starting from cold and dark and everything is going well till short after take off. The FMC also is tuned for the flight. But if I active the autopilot in LNAV and VNAV the autopilot will shut off automatically after some minutes. The same is if I will fly the bird without the fmc only with the altitude and heading. I can only fly the 737 with hand - what have I done wrong???To stupid to fly????I like to fly the fantastic PMDG-737. Please help me - thanks !Regards,Udo

Guest Udo

Hello again,I see in this moment, that there is another threat actually with the 737-600/700 by CJ. He has the same problems like me!So we can wait now together for the urgent help we both need....Regards,Udo

Udo,Check my reply to CJ. And for you, can you provide us with screen shots of the overhead and the main panel before and after disconnection?Hope it helps,

Guest Udo

Hello Mats,thanks for reply, I will check your reply to CJ, also I will try again to fly next weekend and make shots - if still needed!!Greetings,Udo