Sign in to follow this  
N520AT

How Many Doors!

I couldn't find this picture in this forum..do you have a direct link?

Guys,After seeing that amazing picture from Travis with all those doors open, I was wondering if there is a custom key for each door? You gotta show that pic again!:D :) :(Thanks alot for the pictures!Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Hi Armen.Each door can be openned individually, with a specific key assignment (of your choosing) for each one (12 Passenger doors and 3 cargo doors)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/119463.jpgBest,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Hi Vin,Many thanks for the info... excellent news!:7Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest wfr

Hi!Are there also emergency slides implemented? :-)Walter

Guest CS-THV

OMFG! :(This is amazing! Orgasmic :D (can I use this word here? ;))

Guest metalman

Gidday everyone,The queen looks spectacular. Loving it!!! As a side note can I ask what YBBN scenery that is? I have been looking for good Brissie Scenery for quite some time and that looks awsome. Keep up the great work. Can't wait for the release.Keep it easy,Tim VenzYBBN"mistakes are fine as they demonstrate a willingness to risk which is a hallmark of success"

Vin,thanks for the pic... please tell me what airport. Where did you get it from?thnaks!Capn' Oz

Peter Osborn

Guest keringordon

It is Brisbane international (YBBN). I also want a scenery for YBBN - please tell us where you got it/ who made it, please Vin.

Guest keringordon

I have tried installing Shayne Butler's YBBN scenery and it was different to that i thought. Shayne Butler's YBBN scenery had ground crew and other pieces included. The problem for me was that the ground textures would appear and then disappear intermitantly. Could we have you confirm if this scenery is Shayne Butler's YBBN scenery or not VIN?Thanks