Sign in to follow this  
Guest Babubhai

Will the PMDG 747....

I have confidence that PMDG will get the technical part correct. I'm curious how deep they decided to take the fidelity of the simulation based upon their goals and FS limitations. Will we see Offpath Descents, drag circles and route off sets etc? Can the plane make a autoland CAT II approach on 2 engines? My hunch is that the Captain and crew decided to make the B747-400 sim quite deep relative to systems and function. It wil be fun seeing how the final product looks! I have been a PS1 users for years and doubt I will be dissapointed. I hope they continue to add to the fidelity and functionality of the queen through future revisions.One thing is for sure, the view is certainly better! LOL!Bob....

Well that is the standard to judge it by. Only a release will show if it does or not eh? That is a fantastic piece of software and just imagine it presented in PMDG form ;D[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

>> Well that is the standard to judge it by. Only a release will>show if it does or not eh? That is a fantastic piece of>software and just imagine it presented in PMDG form ;D>>>[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]Randy,That would be quite an achievement and exceed my expectations! I think anyone who has read Hardy's manual understands the depth and incredible technical knowledge that was included in PS1. I'm ready to accept the level that PMDG decided to model and look for future enhancements. I'm also ready to be floored!! :)Thanks again for the pics Randy!Bob.... :)