Sign in to follow this  
Guest alexhn

744- virtual cabin pictures

Guest alexhn

is it possible for the beta team please release several photos of the virtual cabin? there have been no shots of this so far! :D

Guest A32X

Fantastic isn't it!Paul :-)

Guest Knikolaes

?

Guest alexhn

bump... beta testers? is this possible?

I think you need to wait a bit for cabin pictures. I got an e-mail from one of the friendly beta testers saying that they spend all their time now on the flightdeck. Dirk

Guest FattyBear

My god, all these posts about cabin pictures and yet noone has produced anything. Come on, just give these guys what they want. It takes 5 minutes, probably even less. Please testers, just give 'em a couple of shots. Think of the children....please, think of the children!

Love how that fireplace is modeled. The rifle adds a bit of realism to it...well done!

Eric 

Thanks for the support ;-)I can wait for those cabin shots really. I am sure there is no conspiracy against us 'cabin-lovers', or something like that;-) I can imagine the time-pressure the beta testers must be in now. Dirk

Guest Knikolaes

>Christopher,>>Beautiful cabin but throw away this hideous blue piece of>furniture ... :-lol>>Michael J.>WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB>Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg>http://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_beta_member.jpgAye that blue thing, fortunately, has long since hit the dumpster. I replaced it with a galley for the first class passengers.

>fortunately, has long since hit the>dumpster. I replaced it with a galley for the first class>passengers.I approve ;-)Just out of curiosity, where is the cabin located (approx)?Michael J.