Sign in to follow this  
767lover

Beta testers, second request for cabin pictures?

Hello testers, please excuse me for my impatience. I can't wait for shots from the lower and upper deck cabin. Please, could you post a few pictures?Thanks a lot.

Guest alexhn

oops repost sorry

Guest alexhn

I desire virtual cabin screenshots also!

I hope they concentrate on the flight deck, theres a reason its a flight simulator, not a passenger simulator. If they haven't posted them yet there must be a reason. I'm sure you can wait

Ok, let me explain. I am more interested in the flightdeck than the cabin, since the active simming is done there. However, a cabin gives, at least for me, a vital sense of immersion, especially a good cabin. Since my expectations of this aircraft are very high, I am quite curious about the quality of the cabin, that is, if it meets the quality criteria of the flightdeck, of which we have seen already a lot. So, I know it's much too ask, but I would very much like to see a few shots of the cabin, a.s.a.p. If a tester is planning a shot of the flightdeck, why not going backwards with active camera and make a quick shot of the cabin? It's done in a few seconds. ThanksDirk

Guest neeraj.pendse

>I hope they concentrate on the flight deck, theres a reason>its a flight simulator, not a passenger simulator. LOL, I agree! :-jumpy

Dirk,I think I speak for all on the test pilot team when I tell you that we haven't had a chance to get out of that back door yet. We are currently testing all the systems and indications for theis highly complex bird and once the testing calms down for the vital systems I'm sure some of the beta testers will open the door and go for a stroll down the ailes.Remember, patience is still a virtue, we're only in beta! ;-)Hope it helps,

>its a flight simulator, not a passenger simulator.:-lolYeah, for full effect we need old ladies snoring in their seats, business people reading their WSJ or working their laptops, attractive female flight attendants serving russian beluga caviar in the first class - unless the airplane is filled with people of different sizes and colors it ain't true cabin immersion.Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_beta_member.jpg

It is pretty cool though being able to walk back and sit down, you can sim taking your break on long haul flights! Gives you something to do when the plane is cruising for a few hours... But I'm sure its the last thing to be modeled and tested!

I don't really care whether it is the first or last thing modeled, as long as it's there. As you say, it is very nice to have a break from the flight 'strain' and have a look into the cabin. I hope the PMDG 747 cabin is good. I do like the 737 cabin. Dirk

Guest Knikolaes

I had a cabin once. Was made of logs and was located in San Isabel Forest in Colorado.Was a beautiful place but couldnt afford it anymore. If ya want I can provide some "cabin pics" of her here, though they are a few years old.**chuckles** **looks around innocently**

Funny!:-xxrotflmaoROFL,

Guest WA

Agreed, i've been flying the NG since it was released and i know it has a virtual cabin, only because it's mentioned in plane selection, but i've never seen/used it.I saw someone else ask for actual modelled passengers, to each his own...but this whole cabin passenger stuff usefullness illudes me.Willem>I hope they concentrate on the flight deck, theres a reason>its a flight simulator, not a passenger simulator. If they>haven't posted them yet there must be a reason. I'm sure you>can wait

Ok, so what about a picture. Only 1 picture? Just to get a glimpse of the quality. Come on, it won't take you more than 2 minutes altogether. Do me this favor and you won't hear me (for a while). We've been waiting for almost a year now for this plane. Thanks!!