Sign in to follow this  
Mats_J

PLI on request

Oh you mean the CRT one?http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/119759.jpgHere it is. I used the LCD screens for my other pics! ;-)Cheers,

Mats Johansson
PMDG Flight Test Dept
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

| Asus Z270-A | Intel i5-7600K @ 4.8 GHz OC/H2O | nVidia Geforce GTX 1070 8GB OC/O2|

The PLI indocator is not complete here, in fact is now looks much more like RL being half the size shown, this again shows the dedication of the men at work to not only provide simple things like the PLIs but to model them as cliose as possible to the real deal ;D[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Randy J Smith

Guest yylie1

Hahah! Yeah the PLIs really look too big on the PFD but nevertheless well done! Impressive....Most impressive. I also like the information displayed in the picture on the upper ECAM or should I say ECIAS before I get blasted by the BOEING crazy fans here. The duct pressure and stuff. We never got to see that in the PSS B744 package. I remember some one writing in asking about these missing very basic items and then got kicked out of the forum because he was asking for even very simple things like the PLIS, speed limitation indicators and ECIAS data. I think Binarima or something like that. I really hope that the frame rates are as good as you guys claim it to be. If it really is, then this really would take the cake as the best B747-400 package for flight sim ever. Currently it is still held by PSS B744 package for FS2002.Best regards,Melissa

> >I really hope that the frame rates are as good as you guys>claim it to be. If it really is, then this really would take>the cake as the best B747-400 package for flight sim ever.>Currently it is still held by PSS B744 package for FS2002.>>>Best regards,>MelissaHmmmm..... I think quite a few PS13 users would disagree with that statement. :) Have fun!Bob...

Bob Prince

>> >>I really hope that the frame rates are as good as you guys>>claim it to be. If it really is, then this really would take>>the cake as the best B747-400 package for flight sim ever.>>Currently it is still held by PSS B744 package for FS2002.>>>>>>Best regards,>>Melissa>>>>Hmmmm..... I think quite a few PS13 users would disagree with>that statement. :) Have fun!>>>Bob...Please disregard my comments as they are off topic and not implying that PMDG cannot equal or exceed PS13. Just pointing out that other packages have provided exceptional fidelity on PC simulators prior to PMDG's entry. As far as MSFS, Ralph Tofflemire's B747 classic was a milestone at the time. I expect PMDG's to raise the bar for FS9 big Boeings. http://www.avsim.com/pages/0603/747rfp/747_rfp.htmBob...

Bob Prince

Excellent! Thank you for that picture. Good to see the view height is where it should be. I love that feeling of really looking from a 3 story high cockpit! Especially in the VC. Would you be able to do the same shot but in the VC if you have a second? Thanks!

Guest yylie1

Hi there, Yes I am also flying the Ready For Pushback B747. Seems like it is alright with the option of using the default FS GPS. The only item i felt that was missing from the RFP is the surfaces check area. THe mechanical version of the STATUS page now on the lower ECAM on the B747-400. Of course before you blast me, the lower ECAM has other information besides control surfaces, ect.Hope that the next version of the RFP will match or exceed PMDG`s B747-400.Regards,Melissa