Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cantuezel

Freezing PFD+ND while in "M" view-mode?

Guest Cantuezel

Hi,I just noticed that *sometimes* some of my cockpit-instuments (PFD & ND) freez while they are in the "Z" (sorry I dont know the abbrevation) cockpit instrument view of the "M Z A L F O T R C" view-modi.This is the situation: I fly in the "M" view-mode. Then I switch to the "Z" view-mode because the PD & ND are bigger there so I can better watch them. Because of the lower frame-rate I want to switch back to the "M" mode on approach from the IAF on...But then it happens: The "M" view-mode freezes (or has become frozen)...(no matter if I fly the -600,-700,-800 etc...). When I switch back to the "Z" view-mode everything is just fine. Sometimes when I switch from "Z" to "M" and back again some times...the problem fixes itselve...but nevertheless it`s kind of very annoying (and also strange problem)...My question: Did you heard of that strange behaviour before with the "M" view-mode while beeing at the other "Z" view-mode before?Perhapes you have a hint how to fix that problem...?Many thanks in advance...:)Greetings Susan

Guest neeraj.pendse

No. Once and only once, I had a "blank screens" on PFD and ND when I switched modes from Z to M or O to M (can't remember) and the PFD and ND just went BLANK!I rebooted and the problem fixed itself.- Neeraj