Sign in to follow this  
JETSET843D

747 Airline Liveries

Hi there!:-wave I was just wondering whether anyone knows what liveries have so far been created for the 747QOS? I have seen a snap shot of Lufthansa and Virgin Atlantic on the PMDG website but am hungry for more:-jumpy Can any of the beta team provide us with some screenshots of the aircraft in real airline liveries such as British Airways?Keep up the good work!Loving the screenshots!JETSET843D:-newbie

Guest alexhn

yes! a list of airline liveries to be put out on release would be great! Also, will QANTAS and British Airways be available on release?

Hope not - at least I hope they don't release the dreadful indigenous graffiti version.Andy b

Guest alexhn

hahaha andy b. They reptainted that aircraft longgggg ago!

Guest Debosonic

You must mean the qantas 747 with the kangarooses (it's almost all red) Is that the one?I am sure PMDG will do lots of liveries but I wouldn't want them to spend too much time on that. Give the chance to the repainters 'do their thang'...Before long we'll be spoilt for choice...like in the case of the LDS 767.Personally I am hoping for the Thai airways repaints (new and old) but I am not fussy...

Guest neeraj.pendse

Got to have AIR-INDIA ... please please please! very old airline, they fly 12 B747-400s with PW4056 Engines. www.airindia.com!- Neeraj

I hope they DO repaint the Wunala dreaming B747-400ER. But when the NG737 came out, they made the textures in a way that the Yananyi Dreaming NG737 couldnt be repainted. Which was a bugger! 2 of the best Liveries I have seen in my Opinion :)

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer