Sign in to follow this  
744pilot

Any new screenshots and wat's your first flight gona be

Hi,And how is the BETA testing going allong?Anyway, Can you guys show us some new screenshots because I realy can't wait...but I have to. I would like to see some FMC pages and the overhead.And now to all other people aswell.Do you guys have any idea wat your first flight is gone be??My first flight is gona be ether: FAJS-EDDF or EDDF-KLAX.

Guest alexhn

YSSY-KLAX or YMML-WSSS-EGLL :D can't wait! the vatsim controllers for those airports better be on! :)

I think i'll be making a couple of test flights around KPAE and KBFI, before I deliver her home to the UK :-)

Alaister Kay

Testflights is the first thing I do aswell but then I will make a very very long haul. :)

Guest Paul Heaney

Agreed, about the test flights. KPAE - KSEA, then probably KSEA - EGLL

Guest Jeff_DCA

Good question! First few flights will probably be getting used to the new bird, with some circuit training. Will then go all out and do the BA LHR-SIN-SYD route, been looking forward to doing that one in the PMDG 744 for some time! Will also do SYD-LAX at some point in QF colours :-)Cheers,Jeff

Guest takki113

I will start out with a few test flights also, getting use to how she handles. Then Im doing the MSP-NRT flight for sure!!:-)

Guest Bjorn Ghezzi

mmmm....my usual testing ground has almost always been a LIRF-LIMC flight, or several for that matter. Then I plan a delivery flight from KBFI to LIMC or LIRF possibly in 2 or more phases to see if situations can be properly saved in flight since I don't have the time to do real long flights in real time.Can't wait though. :-)Regards,Bjorn

Guest Knikolaes

My version of testing . . . if I can even get her off the GROUND I am happy!!!!!!

Guest Ridge_Runner_5

KBFI -> KJFK -> EGLL

Guest Pedals

Hey,Can't wait either mate. Mine will probably be a YSSY-NZAA just to get the feel for a simulated version of my Favourite aircraft. Then I think I might pull off a YSSY-KLAX. !!HAPPY FLYING!!

Guest ZOTAN

Im planning on going around the world when it first comes out. Hopefully it will be released before my summer break is over. My routing is as follows:KBFI-KSAN-EGGL-FAJS-VHHH-YSSY-RAJA-KSAN

>My version of testing . . . if I can even get her off the>GROUND I am happy!!!!!!That shouldn't be a problem as this A/C flies like feather. Unless you rotate to early. :(

Guest Knikolaes

Heheheh . . .there have been days.. . . . .