Sign in to follow this  
744pilot

Any new screenshots and wat's your first flight gona be

Guest Knikolaes

I do know I have a beautiful princess sitting here that I hope does not get jealous of the Queen and I.

Guest NPreston

My first flight(s) with the Queen will be about a week or so worth of test flights. Once complete, the flightplan is KSEA-KBOS-EGLL.*:-* Nick Preston :-abduct

As long as a SAA scheme is in there, it will be a real flight I have been on - KATL-FACT - 14 1/2 hours of glorious Queen flying!! :)

Looks like a photo-edit. Nobody on the beach is looking at the 747. Nonetheless, awesome picture. Have you checked www.flightlevel350.com., there are a number of juliana movies posted. Dirk

Guest Jeff_DCA

>Looks like a photo-edit. Nobody on the beach is looking at>the 747I can only see one person who doesn't appear to be looking at it :-outtaCheers,Jeff

Guest 98829

I think the people ARE looking to the 744 and i know that the planes are that low over the beach at juliana airpot Sint Maarten.:-halo

WellI'll likely take her on a short hop first time or 2 then its Newark to Narita to see how she takes the long haul.

Guest stingray_077

Hello everyone.Dirk,I can assure you it's not a photo edit.If you look in airliners.net you will find a huge amount of pictures from this approach in TNCM.If you pay attention in some of the pictures you can even see the signs warning the beach-goers about the overflying aircrafts.Kind regards._______________________________Georgios Arkouzis http://www.ivao.org/data/images/flags/waving/small/GR.gif SX077http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg_______________________________

Guest Knikolaes

>Looks like a photo-edit. Nobody on the beach is looking at>the 747. Nonetheless, awesome picture. Have you checked>www.flightlevel350.com., there are a number of juliana movies>posted. >>DirkI have been to this beach. Trust me if there is ANY reason why folks are not looking at it, it's because this site is so commong there. A plane comes in this low about every few minutes and -- if you search airliners.net for TNCM you will find a LOT of photos of this wonderful beach **smiles**

Guest theflyer

this one is bound to come up.. Who is going to try the famed Qantas EGLL direct YSSY, a good test of both man and (simulated) machine, no?

Guest Knikolaes

>this one is bound to come up.. Who is going to try the famed>Qantas EGLL direct YSSY, a good test of both man and>(simulated) machine, no?Sounds good to me . . . . . **smiles**