Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pedals

Price for the 747-400 SIM

Guest Pedals

G'day Mates,Usually on the forums I like to help any1 in need but now its my turn for a question. If any1 here knows what the cost for the new "Queen of the Skies" 400 sim is. Id love to buy it and know what the average might be.Cheers!!PEDALS

Guest alexhn

hi pedals - i asked this question some time ago, and PMDG was unwilling to release the actual price. However, they did tell me it would be about the price of a typical Level D Sim, which i assume would be about $US50-$US60

Guest Newflyer

Wait, "a typical Level D sim"? That's up in the millions, are you sure you read that right?

Guest FattyBear

It will probably be $40.

Guest JDiaz

Well from those in the know I heard that PMDG was giving it's loyal customers a nice discount this time around for being so patient with waiting for this amazing plane. So from what I know (and these are reliable sources) it's gonna cost us about 210 million.;-)jason

Hey it's only money. Now all I have to do is win the Powerball Lottery;) Best regards, Jeff

Guest neeraj.pendse

1. What do you mean by "loyal customers"? Folks who own the 737s? I am a loyal customer.2. I think PMDG must have done all the research for this, but it seems to me that $40 is a fair "market price". Because of the reputation and the wait they might be able to push it to $49.99, but anything above that would probably drive people away.Just my opinion.- Neeraj

I think they cant charge more than 75 US. The MAJOR question is when the product will be released. I doubt that it will happen this yearGreetings from lovely Austria

Guest Pedals

Hey Again,Guys Thanx for ur help that sounds like a resonable price. I wonder if there will be a downloadable version because I already have all the realife manuals to play with "the toy" Anyways Thnx Again :-kewl PEDALS :-kewlP.S. Plus if any1 wants anymore info on this bird i would be glad to help you seeing as ny father flies the bird. LOL Cheers

Guest alexhn

>The MAJOR question is when the product will be released. I doubt that it will happen this yearI am not saying it WILL be released this year, but I doubt it won't be released...You are saying beta testing will take more than 5-6months...

I cannot imagine it taking the rest of the year! I'm not saying when (no one can) but that long is out of the question IMO. Price is not up for discussion and will not be until PMDG tell us what that will be but I guess speculating is a fun past time ;-)[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Gents-A few items that were raised in this post that I can address:-> For the poster who was worried about $75, the simulator will cost quite a bit less than this. ;-)-> Final pricing has not been determined, and will likely not be determined until just before release time. I have quoted potential price ranges in the past, they have not changed. (Believe it or not- i don't recall the range i gave you... that's how busy we are at the moment.) ;-)-> How long to release?: We have not idea when we we will release the product. There are not deadlines, real or artificial. Each week we update the beta testing schedule to the development team and the beta team. When we feel we are finished, we'll add a release schedule.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com