Sign in to follow this  
crvm

OVHD Beta Shots by request

I am at 4X AA 16 AF FS all at MAX res at 1280x1024,,,,I believe that is great FPS ;-) Please do not forget that this is a highly detailed 747, not some small GA! As for the cessna in the sky, here it is like yours, I hate to see me turn my stuff down but 100 FPS speaks about what I can do with max eh? ;Dhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/120099.jpg[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Ah! Ok, makes sense. I stand corrected.Dunno what the doctor has in store for us though. ;-)Cheers,

One more thing....some FMC and pedestal shots would be nice.

Hi Paul,I never got 282.4 fps and I got a very fast video card which is 128MB. I know there are 256MB out there now. I may try this and see if I get the same frame rates. The best I get is 60 fps. What size computer are you running?Ken.

Guest Skiff

Nice pics, but bad form! All of your fuel pumps are on except the center tank! I would guess that perhaps you're in a tank to engine configuration, but your stab pumps are on.I know, picking nits...Jon

>Nice pics, but bad form! All of your fuel pumps are on>except the center tank! I would guess that perhaps you're in>a tank to engine configuration, but your stab pumps are on.>>I know, picking nits...>>Jon Hehe Jon, I started the sim to only take screenies not to configure the queen ;-)[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

>Considering there are no clouds in your shot I'm surprised the fps are not higher.Take another look at his shot he is not flying at Noon. It looks as if it is just after sunset when you still have sky coloration. If he has the smoothing on then that is going to drop his numbers considerably. I think 45 is a great number for this specific scenario. Keep them coming Randy they look Great!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

i9 10800K | 16GB RAM | RTX 3080 | Windows 10 | 

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO

Guest philipk

Hi,Great pictures, but are you able to post the trottle stack here, please?

Guest Erups

>Here's an example of the FPS you can get if you don't load>clouds;>>http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/120072.jpgI just can't believe this.How on earth could this be possible?Tell the thruth: you have all details at a minimum, including the plane itself.And maybe have an SLI setup?I can't think of how to obtain near 300fps....I go nowhere near 40...

Guest A32X

>I just can't believe this.>How on earth could this be possible?>Tell the thruth: you have all details at a minimum, including>the plane itself.>And maybe have an SLI setup?>I can't think of how to obtain near 300fps....>I go nowhere near 40...I don't fly with Autogen, AI, "special effects." Also note there are no clouds in the shot, my CPU is an Athlon 64 3000+ although that shot was taken awhile ago, I can't remember if I had upgraded my CPU when the shot was taken. I can't see why it's that surprising it's only the default cessna!

Guest Erups

>had upgraded my CPU when the shot was taken. I can't see why>it's that surprising it's only the default cessna! Hum...Considering i get better performances with HL2 then FS2004, that a GF7800 GTX coupled with an AMD Athlon 64 Fx55 is only able to throw just 167fps at 1024... the very fact you can show 300fps is out of the world.At least of my world.

Any comment on this PMDG, did you sacrifice some FPS for the aligned numbers?I think it's great you managed to work it out since aligned numbers do look much better and more realistic :-)

Richard Åsberg