Sign in to follow this  
Guest mikehaska

New colours?

New colours at the forums? Darker? or is it my screen? Whatever they are I like them.However, I seem to have lost the little underline markers on the page numbers at the bottom of the screen which indicate which page I have read and which page I am on. :-(

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Agreed - the new colours are flash but I have also lost the "visit markers" on both the pages and the threads I have viewed x( Andy (YSCB)

Guest KenG

Oh thank gawd! I thought either my eyes or my computer were doing goofy things to me. I could have sworn the forum looked different a couple hours ago. :-hmmm The new look is nice though.I hope they fix the underline markers and viewed colors.

Guest drobson

After having clicked on page two, I now have the underline even when I'm back at page one. Maybe a cookie thing?DarrellIt seems, that once you've gotten to the bottom of page one and you click page two, that the lines then show up. It's only when on page one that I don't get the underline.Darrell

The fault lies not with your system, but my warped sense of, er, design. I have set everything back to the way it was. :)

Tom,please never do that again without an announcement ;-) I was just fiddeling around with some new drivers and some *.dll and registry stuff when after rebooting I realized, oh gosh, I must have done something wrong!!....scared the heck out of me :-)Cheers,Petehttp://home.neo.rr.com/zaehringer/pipersignature.jpgPIII600,512MB,Win98SE,DirectX8.1,Geforce32DDR(Det.22.80),SBlive(4.06.703)

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Guest mikehaska

Well, my very first post in the new forums so many months back was complaining about the change in colours between the old and new system. Well, finally after so much time, Tom finally listened to me! :-lolThe new look looks great!

Sad :-( I thought the new colours stood out very well.Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"