Sign in to follow this  
sky god

Upcomming Southwest Maryland One for the -700

Guest JDiaz

Looking great! Awesome to see people painting the 737NGsJason

Yes this is a real livery for Southwest, it made its first appearance last week at Dallas Love Field and Baltimore Washington International.

Okay - I need this....now..now..now!! :) Are you doing the other theme ones as well by any chance??? :)

So far just this one, but I will see how much time I have to do some of the others.

Guest tmetzinger

Any ETA for this? I'm based at BWI and am really jonesing for it.

I am working on it as we speek, I still have a few issues with the alignment of the flag, but I should have that taken care of by tomorrow afternoon. So I should have it ready to go by Thursday afternoon at the lastest.

Guest jkramer51

Will it have winglets? Since I've heard that all of SWAs 700 all have winglets. I'd also like to get the Nevada & New Mexico paints with winglets.

Guest tmetzinger

>Will it have winglets? Since I've heard that all of SWAs 700>all have winglets. I'd also like to get the Nevada & New>Mexico paints with winglets.You can get the nevada and mexico with winglets - look on the PMDG site or on Avsim - I forget where they came from.And the real Maryland One has winglets, as do all SWA NGs

The ones on the PMDG website are still without winglets. But it's a pretty easy change to make to add the winglets. Just install them as you normally would. Then move the texture folders to the -700 w/winglets folder. Then move the aircraft.cfg entries for New Mexico and Nevada from the aircraft.cfg in the non-winglet folder to the aircraft.cfg in the winglet folder. Lastly, edit the entries to addmodel=WLThat's it. It's easy right now because Southwest hasn't painted the winglets on any of the state birds yet. If this isn't clear enough, let me know and I'll post the correct entries here.

Dave Paige

Guest tmetzinger

>The ones on the PMDG website are still without winglets. But>it's a pretty easy change to make to add the winglets. Just>install them as you normally would. Then move the texture>folders to the -700 w/winglets folder. Then move the>aircraft.cfg entries for New Mexico and Nevada from the>aircraft.cfg in the non-winglet folder to the aircraft.cfg in>the winglet folder. Lastly, edit the entries to add>>model=WL>>That's it. It's easy right now because Southwest hasn't>painted the winglets on any of the state birds yet. If this>isn't clear enough, let me know and I'll post the correct>entries here.>Right you are - I was confused with the Nolan Ryan Express and classic, which are on AVSIM now with winglets.Best bet would be to take the classic with winglets from Avsim, and use that as your basis for overlaying the new mexico and nevada textures.Now I'm just marking time until Thursday when I can fly Maryland One.

Greetings all,The Maryland One repaint has finally been finished, I appologize for taking so long, but as shocking as this sounds, I do have an outside life :D . Anways I should have it zipped and uploaded in the next little while. Thanks for all the support and inquiries.

Thank you!! I'm another KBWI'er that's been waiting for our state colors. Can't wait until she's uploaded!

Guest tmetzinger

>Greetings all,>The Maryland One repaint has finally been finished, I>appologize for taking so long, but as shocking as this sounds,>I do have an outside life :D . Anways I should have it zipped>and uploaded in the next little while. Thanks for all the>support and inquiries.Glad to hear it... I've seen repaints for an AI aircraft and for the Kittyhawk... still waiting for this one for the PMDGBest wishes,