Sign in to follow this  
Guest dt1951

744 Forum?

Guest dt1951

Is there a plan to move the 744 questions, comments, etc..., to it's own forum? Now would probably be a good time to do so, and make this the 737NG forum? (Like PSS does)

That is a good suggestion cocerning sub-forums. The deeper system modeling will cause this forum to explode. I would expect technical questions ranging from "what is an APU?" to how do the "bleed isolation valves fail on a loss of power"? Going to be fun and I hope to learn lots of details! :)Bob...

Guest neeraj.pendse

Also, I think the "other" questions are kind of getting burried as we are ALL crazed about the 747 even now ... so an new forum would be OK.- Neeraj

The thing I like about this forum is that any aviation question can be asked and a wealth of information is always provided. I first came here seeking a few answers concerning installation issues and 737 operational issues and what I found was a tight community of sim experts who are always willing to help others in any questions they have aviation-wise. What I think makes this forum be special like this is in part the fact that it is not sub-divided. Everyone reads your post and suddenly a big discussion is started out of a simple question - generating this wealth of information we have at the forum today. I think that if we sub-divide it, things are going to be less read by everyone and less discussion (in the good sense) will take place. I like it the way it is. But that's just my two cents. ;)Victorhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Guest AJ

I agree with Victor. I do understand the logic of making a separate forum for the Queen, but this forum has a very long history, going way back to when PMDG made products for the original version of Fly!. PMDG's products have always attracted a particular type of flightsimmer, which is why you find such a special atmosphere in here, along with so much knowledge. It woud be a shame to break it up. Moreover, there doubtlessly will be many crossover topics, even when people are asking specifically about the Queen. Many of the mroe general questions (i.e. "Why does VNAV hate me?") will be applicable to both products, and have already been answered.Andrew