Sign in to follow this  
Guest nat2005

Pictures of PMDG while flying online

Guest nat2005

Hello everyone,You know when you are flying in the big events and on the PMDG display you have the TCAS enabled and you can see all the other aircraft, i personaly would like to take some photos of the event (using the Print screen button on the keyboard) but it means that every time you have taken a photo you have to minimize FS (even worse if in Full Screen mode) and then open paint, click paste, and then save the pic. Does anyone know a program that somehow makes it so you dont have to minimize FS, or it just stores them all and then you save them later?Cheers,Nathanial

Irfanview - www.irfanview.com - a free utility which in my view is superb. Resizing, effects, slideshows - whatever you want. Handles all types of formats.On my system Shift-F11 takes the snap and then saves it in a screenshot folder of my choosing. No limit on the number as they are named in the format iviewcapture_date_dd_mm_yyyy_time_hh_mm_ss.jpgNo break in flight and the snaps will be waiting for you on completion of your flight.Hope that helps.

Guest Buck Bolduc

>Hello everyone,>>You know when you are flying in the big events and on the PMDG>display you have the TCAS enabled and you can see all the>other aircraft, i personaly would like to take some photos of>the event (using the Print screen button on the keyboard) but>it means that every time you have taken a photo you have to>minimize FS (even worse if in Full Screen mode) and then open>paint, click paste, and then save the pic. Does anyone know a>program that somehow makes it so you dont have to minimize FS,>or it just stores them all and then you save them later?>>Cheers,>>NathanialYou may want to check out the Fraps app.http://www.fraps.comWith it you can capture screen shots and video.The free version gives you www.fraps.com on screen. the pay version does not. I bought it and like it very much.My son in-laws brother told me it was impossible to land the heavies in FS9. I made a nice video showing 15 or so nice landings with PMDG-737 and LDS-767. All you need to do is import the files into MS Movie Maker. You can add titles, trnasitions, credits (gave myself a few credits!)etc.Screen shots and vid files can be saved to where you want em. Screen shots dont need Movie Maker. Best

Guest bofficer

FS FlightKeeper has a nice little built in utility. Very easy to take pictures on the fly (no pun intended).Brian Officer

Guest nat2005

wow!Thanx for all your replies, i will give them all a go,cheers,Nathanial

Another Freeware Screen Shot utility I like very much is:SCREEN SHOT MANAGER version 2.3