Sign in to follow this  
Guest UAL1681

PMDG747 vs. LDS767?

Guest UAL1681

When the LDS767 came out, I was blown away by how good the fps are with it. How are the fps with the PMDG 747 compared to the LDS767? Better? Worse?Thanks!

Guest aarskringspier

THere are tons and tons of threads about the FPS with screen shots. Im willing to bet its as good or better on your frames than the LDS. If the VC is any where close to being as smooth and nice as the 767 then this will be the cream of the crop.

>When the LDS767 came out, I was blown away by how good the>fps are with it. How are the fps with the PMDG 747 compared to>the LDS767? Better? Worse?>>Thanks! Everyone I know on the team and beta have a deep respect for the LDS product and the level of completeness it is at. That said we all have the same thoughts concerning the systems of the Queen and it's completeness (within the FS platform). We also wish not to compare sim Vs sim (Granted people will do this upon release) since this almost always causes bad feelings to develope. LDS 767 is a marvel, no 767 like it. My desire is that the 747 by PMDG will earn the right to hold it's own in a like manner. This of course will only happen after it's release.[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

The FPS for me are at least as good as the LDS in 2D and better in the VC - you guys are not going to believe this VC when you get it - it's totally unreal.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

any plans for a 737 NG update PMDG?:(

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest skid_man

I concur with not comparing sims. The LDS 767 is an amazing addon and one that I fly quite frequently along with the PMDG 737NG. I fully intend on purchasing the PMDG 747 as well based on past experience with PMDG.Having said that, It is my opinion that anyone who is a serious flightsimmer should have both of these fine products on their hard drive as they should compliment each otherRegards,

- you guys are not going to believe this VC>when you get it - it's totally unreal.It will be very, very real for me! Can't wait for this one and the longer it takes, the more I want it.Dave T. .........On the lovely warm Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest ALT1487

LDS is perfect in fps and product, i only hope it will be the same or close fps as the LDS. I'm sure PMDG will release a very good product and i can not wait till the release is there. So every day i check this site and at one day there will be a topic 747 released!!!:9 Till that time we only can wait and watch the screensRegards Raymond