Sign in to follow this  
Guest glenlee

My 747 Maiden Voyage...

Guest takki113

HEYdOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD KMSP SCENERY FREEWARE OR PAYWARE?

Guest glenlee

Hi Jimmer, Scenery looks good and BA Virtual flys to all but 1 of those airports and most of them can be flown in a 744. Is this a downloadable payware package? If so do you know a good cheap link?How are the frame rates? I have EGLL pro as the only complex scenery on my system and my PC only just handles it.Cheers allGlen

Can I suggest to everyone that unless you are a certified 744 pilot that you do a couple of laps around your local home base airport first. (as long as it's runway is big enough ;))It took me more than one go to get a good handle on the Queen. And I thought PS1 was complete :-outta

So I guess I don't have to reinstall FS2000 with Phoenix 747-400 in order to practice????:( Greetings,Wijnand (EHBK)

Guest glenlee

pah... How hard could it be?!!!!!!!!Glen(this is a joke before anyone jumps down my throat)

Guest jimmer

sorry the scenery is only for cd but is avilable at just flight just visit this link www.justflight.com then search world airports 2it is only

Guest glenlee

I'm a big fan of EGLL pro v2, the frame rates are better than the first version but it still takes a lot out of your system.I would try it out for free before you pay, you get the option to pay later if it works, demo version is the full version but with 'BIG' demo signs all over.Cheers for the link to World Airports, seems a good price too.G

Guest jimmer

no promplew cheers for your opinion, world airports 2 is greate addon