Sign in to follow this  
01pewterz28

AFCAD Problems!!!! Need a little HELP??

Guest HeavyFan

hi gang! Well I was adding Gates to the New Denver Intl scenery from Flightsim.com, and I added the gates to line up with the jetway's! But when the planes are ready to depert they turn and some Drive through other planes and right though the main Terminals!!!?? Why does this happen?? I made alot of Gates using AFCAD and this never happened before??! they Do not really follow the link and Nodes of the Gates they are parked at? I double checked everything in AFCAD and it's good! It's Like they have a mind of it's own! After they get out of the gates they follow the correct taxi way's to the runway ok! Just when they leave the Gates they do not follow what is assigned in AFCAD! Does anyone else experience this problem?? I had alot of gates at the defalut Denver Intl and they all worked perfect! Just with this scenery they act very strange Leaving the gates! I will post Screen shot's of what hapen's if you Like? Anyone got suggestions as to why these planes are doing this now?? Thank's MIKE-:)

Those Artifical Idiots don't even know how to push SHIFT-P, so they just turn 180 or so degrees onto the node. Be sure to leave some space so they can turn. BTW remember to upload it! :)http://www.someplacesomewhere.com/uploaded.../coatransig.jpgGet All of My Repaints [a href=http://ftp.avsim.com/library/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=&Author=lee&CatID=fs2002ac]HERE![/a]

Guest HeavyFan

Hey LEE! I did leave room for the planes to turn! they actuall drive throgh the plane next to them then turn ner that taxi node when it should have used it own Node that was connected to it's orginal Gate it left!!! Man it's very strange! I do not want to half to remove this pretty good looking Denver Intl scenery and go back to the default one!!! Aghh MIKE

A couple of things can cause this.1. If you have parking nodes that overlap even if only a tiny bit of the corner rubs up against the next spot2. I created an AFCAD file for Wilcos KDEN a few months ago and I found that if you do not place an aircraft at every other gate this problem will happen.Remember AI planes cannot back up they can only turn right or left depending on what side you have the connector.John

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

Guest HeavyFan

Ok thank's John for the heads up! But at some airports i made i have the Radius overlapping the edges of other gates with no problems like this! they all still worked normally!! Here are some Screens of what the planes are doing! The first shot shows what the planes are doing while leaving the gates!! Right through anything in it's path!! The second Pic is a top down view of how i have the planes parked at the terminals at Denver Intl! The 3rd Pic is KDEN AFCAD gates and how i set then up according to the Jetway's of the sceney!Also the Arrow's show the path the planes leave the Gates in the AFCAD Pic! if anyone else has reson's why it does not work please let me know! Thank's MIKE-:)

Before deleting the scenery, why not just go into AFCAD and redo a few of these offending gates for a try.

Guest HeavyFan

I would but i do not know what to do diffrent with the gates?? MIKE

I suggest just deleting the gates that are having problems this way you will have some parking spots available to park your aircraft :)John

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.