Sign in to follow this  
Guest CharlesHM

MD11

Guest Knikolaes

I have that video somewhere on this PC. Great stuff. :-)

"But I am glad to see that Bill is doing the panel as his freeware work are excellent. Looking forward to his first payware one. Should bethe best PMDG work ever!"Melissa,Thank you for those sentiments. With the addition of the programming genius and ingenuity of Michael Frantzekakis, we're hoping you are correct.Bill

Guest yylie1

You are just incredible Bill! I was an early fan of your freeware works. I heard that you were doing a MD-11 panel for a long time. It is fortunate for PMDG to have you on board to help them out with their products!Well nice to see that you are doing the most accurate widebody package ever for FS2004! Seriously at the rate that PMDG was going with the B747-400 I thought that your MD-11 would be released before it! But keep up the good work as I have downloaded the AA MD-11 pictures a whole back. Looking good say I must!Regards,Melissa

Melissa,The 747-400 project is so complex that I'm amazed it's as near to release as it is. Duplicating a modern airliner is not a trivial task.Bill

Bill,Can you give us some details about the development.Is it currently being worked on by all PMDG staff. Or is it a couple of guys in there garage? :)Im thrilled about this project!How close is it to beta?thanks !Capn Oz

Peter Osborn

Peter,Right now it's a couple of guys in a garage with some very important "helpers". We are not ready to go into detail on the details, but you can expect at least the standard PMDG fare, and then some.Beta?! We don't even have an airplane yet, so we're not even close. Glad you're thrilled. I think it'll be fun for you, so keep hold of that enthusiasm. After you've mastered the PMDG 747-400, the MD-11 will be a change and the differences will challenge you.Bill

Guest Erups

>Beta?! We don't even have an airplane yet, so we're not even>close. When they finish, give the 747 guys some rest before speeding up on the MD11: least they are still stressed and tired and do not focus well on the MD ;)I guess we can't expect the same level of detail as the 747, but maybe like the 737?Thanks for keeping us posted.

Guest yylie1

Yes I know Bill, Your MD-11 isnt any easy plane to duplicate either. In many aspects the MD-11`s systems are even more complex than the B747-400`s. I just got the Just Plane`s MD-11 DVD here in Melbourne and it is a great plane to fly the way I see the pilots handle her. One more thing is to try and keep the packages as frame rate friendily as possible. FS2004 already uses up alot of our system resources. Once again great to see that you are still producing very accurate packages for flight simulator.Regards,Melissa

>Yes I know Bill,> Your MD-11 isnt any easy plane to duplicate>either. In many aspects the MD-11`s systems are even more>complex than the B747-400`s. I just got the Just Plane`s MD-11>DVD here in Melbourne and it is a great plane to fly the way I>see the pilots handle her. One more thing is to try and keep>the packages as frame rate friendily as possible. FS2004>already uses up alot of our system resources. Once again great>to see that you are still producing very accurate packages for>flight simulator.>>Regards,>MelissaHi MelissaCan you tell me what shop in melbourne sells ITVV videos. I have the 767 one, and is great but am thinking of buying the 744/md-11. Have enough a320/737 videos.

Guest PoGoDuDe

>>Yes I know Bill,>> Your MD-11 isnt any easy plane to duplicate>>either. In many aspects the MD-11`s systems are even more>>complex than the B747-400`s. I just got the Just Plane`s>MD-11>>DVD here in Melbourne and it is a great plane to fly the way>I>>see the pilots handle her. One more thing is to try and keep>>the packages as frame rate friendily as possible. FS2004>>already uses up alot of our system resources. Once again>great>>to see that you are still producing very accurate packages>for>>flight simulator.>>>>Regards,>>Melissa>>Hi Melissa>Can you tell me what shop in melbourne sells ITVV videos. I>have the 767 one, and is great but am thinking of buying the>744/md-11. Have enough a320/737 videos.if you're heading into city then i suggset you check out the technical bookshop, they have a range of cockpit DVD's from justplanes to ITVV. although i think these days they dont tend to stock a lot perhaps due to poor sales (frankly they are very expensive!). hope this helps***TONY K.O***