Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Reno Air Races - September 14-18 2005!

Gerry-HAHAHAHHAHA.....I'm waiting for this blasted wind to die down so that we can get back to testing the bird for speed. ;-)(Of course it's stock- the T-6 class doesn't allow modifications..... )Probably won't win this year, but i do hope to clamp myself firmly to Mary's tail. If you want to have a shot at winning- you have to be able to bea....ermmm.....i mean....keep up with Mary.(And I might want a job at fedex one day- so whipping her isn't a good career move on that front either!) hahahaha

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Knikolaes

Didnt AVSIM have an add-on somewhere for that race course?

Guest RAR_Fan

Hey Flight Simmers,If you like air-shows, this is the one to be at! The Reno Air Races are September 14-18 2005 at Stead Airfield, located about 25m North of Reno NV (KRNV). This airshow/racing event will have some of the most thrilling racing, demonstrations, and lots-more.And were hoping to see (you said your planning to be here?) Capt, R. Randazzo (You know, the guy that made PMDG possible!!) show off his suburb flying skills (non-virtual) in his SNJ-6, racing with to win the GOLD medal!! Check out the Reno Air Race website, (http://www.airrace.org) and make sure to get your pit-pass!!))GerryGO ROB GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest RAR_Fan

Rob,You got a pic of Mary for us, or we just goina' have to wander the pits looking for you?Cheers!Gerry

Guest RAR_Fan

Rob,Let me correct myself. I was wondering if you can post a pic of your A/C. (I assume Mary's the "Two of Hearts"??)Gosh, and we all know what "assume" means! ;-)Gerry

Guest FattyBear

Wow I didn't even know Rob was in the air races! That's awesome!

Guest RAR_Fan

Yea,Fly low, fly fast, turn left, is a change of pace from 1G level flight in the flight levels!:-lol Gerry