Sign in to follow this  
crvm

BETA PICS + SFO TO FPS

Thanks a lot Lefteris,I updated my FSUIPC from 3.41 to 3.48, tested everything with the 737NGs, and everything seem to work just fine.I also left a post on Pete's forum, just to make sure, and he kindly reminded me that everything that had to be changed for 9.1 was already in the 3.41 version. So, no more worries for me.On a side note, I was wonderring if the 744 FMC will be able to perform off-set routes, very usual on busy airways, or in the WATRS area (near Miami).Cant wait, hehe, it's been one full year that I had bought a new PC for the 744, so that now it is again a bit out-dated!!

>Hi Randy,>>Your last shot shows a lot of traffic on the ND with FPS at>33. What is your FS9 traffic slider set at? Also, the 737NG>instruments were never very smooth. How does the Queen compare>relative to instrument "fluidity". Thanks for taking the time>to post the pics!>>Bob...It's smooth enough that I'm not really using the 2D panel much in testing other than to check specific things. This is the best airliner VC ever created by a long shot if you ask me. Screenshots don't do it justice - I'll have to see if I can get a video recorded somehow.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Babubhai

>At VNAV Speed the N1 limit bugs schould change from green to>magenta color as they does on the LDS 767. Here I see they are>white?well spotted, they should turn from green to magenta...Btw nice shots Randy :)...And I was curious to know does each engine type have a specific flight dynamics model and do sounds also vary for each engine type?

Guest pellelil

I'm pretty sure that Pete keeps a FS9.0 PC just for testing. I have only had one single problem with FS9.x (it CTD win a particular weather dataset, and Pete confirmed it was both a problem with FS9.0 and FS9.1) - I then stopped using the build in "Real World Weather", and got myself ActiveSky, and haven't had a single hickup since ;-)http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgPelle F. S. Liljendal

I believe the answer to both is yes.[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Guest CS-THV

Hi guys!I think there is something wrong in the first picture: Below 1000ft AGL there are no RAs, and your picture shows an RA while you are still on the runway.

>Hi guys!>>I think there is something wrong in the first picture: >>Below 1000ft AGL there are no RAs, and your picture shows an>RA while you are still on the runway.>>> Certianly sir but you did not take into consideration that I was performing a TCAS test ;-) Any questions?[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

On a side note, I was wonderring if the 744 FMC will be ableto perform off-set routes, very usual on busy airways, or inthe WATRS area (near Miami). It should be able to perform OFFSET ROUTING, would not be the Queen if it did not ;-)[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Guest CS-THV

Lol, silly me. ;)

Guest Babubhai

I have to say, every day I am more and more impressed...

Yeah a video would be JUST NICE !

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Guest ben_hewitt

Exellent shots Randy, I'm very impressed.

Guest mc.kar

Just a questionI was checking back to see some screenshots in this thread in supoort of a little homecockpit project I have going on at the moment.All screenshots (from the 744) have been deleted from all posts - is that correct?Is it because of a new policy...or is it just because of spacelimitation on the server or another reason.Best regardsMichael Christiansen - Karup, Denmark

>Just a question>I was checking back to see some screenshots in this thread in>supoort of a little homecockpit project I have going on at the>moment.>>All screenshots (from the 744) have been deleted from all>posts - is that correct?>>Is it because of a new policy...or is it just because of>spacelimitation on the server or another reason.>>Best regards>>Michael Christiansen - Karup, Denmark> Hello Michael, I "believe" Avsim removes them after a certain length of time.[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]