Sign in to follow this  
crvm

BETA PICS + SFO TO FPS

Departure SFO 28R ......... The N1 values have been modified to change according to some real 747 in flight tests. So if anyone was wondering they are not going to change "much in vlaue" and not very often (Unlike N2 values). I am very impressed to say the least! I only saw any N1 change once I started to climb, sorry it does not show here but you will notice! SFO FPS on the ground, boncing between 25-40 with much more in the air! Very smooth, MUCH more smooth than the NG ;-)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/120547.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/120548.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/120549.jpg[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

>They are no more than .1 and>much less a change rate (Like what was seen on a real 744)...:-)Michael J.

Guest A32X

Nice pics randy, looks like you came close to a stall on rotation. ;-)Also, I don't know if the Takeoff Ref Page, L1, should not read FLAP/ACCEL HT rather than just "FLAPS"

>Nice pics randy, looks like you came close to a stall on>rotation. ;-)>>Also, I don't know if the Takeoff Ref Page, L1, should not>read FLAP/ACCEL HT rather than just "FLAPS" 1] Heck no lol! I am way under @ 15 deg PLI plus I am gaining speed ;-) 2] Perhaps, I know there are many options on the 744 so will look into this to make certain cause we cannot except less than it being right eh? ;D[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Depends on the kind of engines your wear...the GE engines mostly have FT/ACCEL HT.

Ah good point and since these I am flying are not GEs ;-)Will check the other plane.[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Guest thscholz

O.K.,looks good to me. PMDG can release it.:-hah CheersThomas

Also I have to say that the PFD look awesome now.Can we also expect some EPR gauges then??? Because if that isn't a GE A/C then you should see EPR instad of N1

Guest Boaz

wowiiiiiiii!!!Randy what kind of PC do you have... Much more important, how much CPU power you have??Looooveee your FPS that's why I am asking.Lovez it! Everything!How much did fps change from 2D to VC, PMDG stated that they would look almost the same, does this hold up?Thanks a bunch for showing and telling us!Boaz..

Have not got that far into those things yet Ray, there are other more pressing items on the agenda but it will come in beta trust me. [h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Hello Boaz, I am running an AMD XP 3200 64, an ATI X800XT PE (Sapphire), 1 gig of 3200 DRR, FS 9.1 and windows xp home. VC is super smooth, more smooth than any airliner add-on I own and I own most! [h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Guest carlonch

Hello Randy:Which are your system specs?. I