Sign in to follow this  
kand

Aerosoft MCP support in 744?

Hi guys Beta looks great,hats off to you all.Do you plan on adding support for the Aerosoft 747 MCP hardware as in the 73NG? fingers crossed that you do!cheers keith

I am hoping for it, but there are two things against it:a) It's not being sold anymore.:( Andrew is pretty busy with the Megascenery series, so asking him to devote more time would be unfair. If he offers, I will not say no, but at this point, I won't go out of my way to ask him.We'll see... Never say never.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

thanks I understand, Fingers crossed thenCheers Keith

BUMP, did it(mcp dll) make it into 1.10 ?cheers keith

Guest Tarmack

Not that I can tell.....I am flying the update right now and unable to control with the Aerosoft MCP747. :(The is the BEST 747-400 EVER....I love all about it...the way it flies...the way it sounds....just superb....but I really NEED that Aerosoft MCP useage!!PLEASE!Cap'n Tarmack>BUMP, did it(mcp dll) make it into 1.10 ?>>cheers keith

Oh thats a pity,have been waiting for ages to buy this in the hope that aerosoft would come up with the software,I noticed Andrews MCP747 site has gone now also so I suppose this is the end for the MCP hardware.Shame because when I bought it there seemed to be good potential, A pity Andrew cant release the code so that the freeware comunity could maybe keep the compatibility going? Lefteris is there anything you might add, are you still waiting or given up!!!cheers Keith

Keith and Cap'n,was I not specific enough that the new version of the MCP747 software would REQUIRE that we release the Service Update *first*? :-)Now that that's done, Andrew will be releasing the newest software version as soon as we're done with the latest tests of the interface. The work is all done. It's a matter of days.Best,

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

thanks thats great news,sorry i misunderstood your post.Bought it anyway and I must say I am very impressed.thanks PMDG and Andrew for carrying on supporting this hardware

Guest Tarmack

My apologies too Lefteris....I must have missed that.Thanks for doing all the work....no problem with just waiting days...really appreciate your info!This is the best add-on airplane....simply ever.Cap'n Tarmack>Keith and Cap'n,>>was I not specific enough that the new version of the MCP747>software would REQUIRE that we release the Service Update>*first*? :-)>>Now that that's done, Andrew will be releasing the newest>software version as soon as we're done with the latest tests>of the interface. The work is all done. It's a matter of>days.>>Best,

Guest Tarmack

>Agree with the good Cap'n!>Thanks much Lefteris for the good news...will keep me in the>Queen for years....>chris conklinChris,Do you have any info on HOW we will be notified of the process to download and install the files to enable a working Aerosoft MCP747 hardware unit....when they are available?Will there be an AVSIM announcement on the front page....will we get an Email telling us the files are available....or will we simply have to search through this forum....I finally found this thread on page 10 this morning.And...if Lefteris has any more updated news on just when they will be available...well that would be frosting on our cake. grin.Cap'n Tarmack

Howdy-we've found just a couple last-minute buglets with the interface, so we're waiting on Andrew to fix ;-).Once they're done and it passes inspection, we'll announce it here and on our web site (and possibly AVSim and other sites will pick up on it).Best,

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest Tarmack

Lefteris,Thanks for the info!!I know Andrew pretty well.....and if he has the time...he can fix anything!Thanks again,Cap'n Tarmack>Howdy->>we've found just a couple last-minute buglets with the>interface, so we're waiting on Andrew to fix ;-).>>Once they're done and it passes inspection, we'll announce it>here and on our web site (and possibly AVSim and other sites>will pick up on it).>>Best,

Guest gordonrd45

THANK YOU PMDG!!!! You are tremendous!Rob