Sign in to follow this  
Guest takki113

To all you Beta testers...

Guest takki113

Hello,Im wondering what are the small little details that u can see in the virtual cockpit in the 744. I read that like u can see pop cans move, or you can close the yellow shades on the windows and other little features which add to the realism. Can u tell me what all little things like that we can expect in the VC?

Guest Jeroen November

Hi there,Yep I would like to know that too. Allso it had been announced that part of the passenger cabin would be accessible...some shots would be nice.Greets,Jeroen

Things I've noticed:1. You can move the seats back and to the side along their tracks.2. The seat arm rests move up and down.3. You can lower/raise the sun visors on the side windows.4. PMDG "Jet C" soda cans spin around.5. Flight manuals can be moved on the shelves.6. Yoke can be shortened by clicking it so that it doesn't block your view of the PFD/ND.This is in addition to every single button and switch in the VC being animated. For example, you push one of the fuel crossfeed switches and you actually see it depress in and out as if your finger pushed it in. No more flat bitmaps folks! I'm really not doing much flying during testing from the 2D panel at all - the VC is that good. At this point the two most impressive VC's I have are this 747 and the new 04 RealAir SF.260 - should tell you what kind of company this plane will be in.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest ahmedem

Gotta say I disagree here, I'm looking forward to finding all these things out for myself. It's a bit like going to see a film, I wouldn't want people to tell me about all the good bits, I'd rather discover them for myself, it's half the fun, right?EDIT: Oh well looks like I was too late, Ryan's gone and let all the cat's out the bag :-lol, no worries I'm sure there are a few more. (Despite what I said I couldn't help but look!)

WOW, just amazing...hey guys finish up the testing so we can get our hands on it!! This is all such a tease!!! :)

Well,there's a pretty big easter egg out there, well hidden, even from those pesky beta testers... I am actually waiting for someone to find it... but I am not holding my breath! :-)

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest HepburnUGA

MP3 player built into the FMC?

Nope.

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Nope.(and I am not telling). :-)

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest Daniel Pimentel

POGO STICK!!!! :-lol Man, if that's it I'll crack up.Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

I wonder...Does the Door open to the flight deck... Is there a crew rest area? Capn' Oz

Peter Osborn

#### it and I wanted to spend another night flying HOLDs and stuff, now I will be doing long holds looking for eater eggs UGH. I bet I will run out of fuel and crash land in the pacific![h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Guest thscholz

>Well,>>there's a pretty big easter egg out there, well hidden, even>from those pesky beta testers... >>I am actually waiting for someone to find it... but I am not>holding my breath! :-)>A 3D and animated Lefteris sitting in the first class of the virtual cabin?:-cool CheersThomas