Sign in to follow this  
Guest Babubhai

When will the PMDG 747-400 be released ?

Guest Babubhai

I want to know when will the PMDG 747-400 be released ? What is the status of the project in % ? How long will the beta testing last ?Only joking...Sorry I was bored

"It's going to be released TODAY!"(Well, that'll be the announcement, when we're ready to release).

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest neeraj.pendse

My heart jumped at reading the first line. Then it sank again.- NeerajPS: Lefteris, your post-answering-frequency has increased ... are we to read anything into that?

Guest ahmedem

>>PS: Lefteris, your post-answering-frequency has increased ... are we to read anything into that?Yeah, he's not working hard enough ;)

Guest shaheedan

I Guest in Mid July 2005 and why not just let us know the price first.RegardsShaheedan Abdul Wahab

Guest aarskringspier

>>I Guest in Mid July 2005 and why not just let us know the>price first.>>Regards>Shaheedan Abdul WahabArent we a little grumpy today?

Guest neeraj.pendse

Ahmed,>Yeah, he's not working hard enough ;) No I did not mean that. I merely meant that means he is done working on the Queen :+ - Neeraj

Guest ahmedem

Neeraj - I know what you meant I was only joking (admittedly not my best joke), suppose I should have made it more obvious :-halo

Guest neeraj.pendse

Yeah I know. I think I am being extra careful at this time because I could get punshied :-halo Imagine if someone in the PMDG Team got ###### at one of us and did not give the queen for two weeks ... I do not think I could live the agony. Um .. well maybe I will get over it. @-@ - Neeraj.

Sorry.....What 747-400 are you speaking about?Do you know if Microsoft has released a new FS since FS95?Is PMDG still making the best ice-cream in town?Hum, if I am already here, can someone tell me if W.Churchill is still PM ?Thanks guys for your answers, I never read news papers *:-* David

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

>Sorry.....>What 747-400 are you speaking about?>Do you know if Microsoft has released a new FS since FS95?>Is PMDG still making the best ice-cream in town?>Hum, if I am already here, can someone tell me if W.Churchill>is still PM ?1) A big one.2) No, they haven't.3) No, about 2 months ago a local company passed them up.4) Yes, he is.:D

Thanks Max so maybe can you tell me when will the 747-400 be released?:-)David

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest Robin.B

>"It's going to be released TODAY!">>>>>>>>>>>(Well, that'll be the announcement, when we're ready to>release).More like "Oh FYI we have just released the 747-400" just like you did in the 737-800?;)

Mike, not Max! sorry :-)

Best regards,
David Roch