Sign in to follow this  
744pilot

Desktop Wallpaper while you wait....

Wow Vin!What a VC! Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest Babubhai

I bet its about to be released very soon...

Guest Boaz

very nice look at my office!Lovez it!!Boaz.

Guest Erups

Beautifull screens!Any chance of any fancy rendering?

Guest Robin.B

2 years of work has really paid off. Using the VC as my BG now :D

Guest Callmecapt

>>Pic Number 1 and Pic number 4 are Backlit. Washes out the>>colour and contrast. Only do backlit photos at sunset and>>sunrise. Don't take up photography, Vin.>>:-outta >>Regards>>Goran>>>>**laughs** -- erm -- okay -- they look bloody awesome to me. >**shrugs** Must be just my appreciation for the subject and>not the angle ;-)Just a bit of light humour to keep my mind occupied. When you've been uploading photos to airliners.net, you start judging any photo you see. I see the original post has been deleted.Vin, I was just fooling around, bro.:-wave

Guest Callmecapt

VinWhat scenery are you using in that screenshot on the runway? That's not a standard looking runway as far as I can see.Goran

Guest Knikolaes

>Just a bit of light humour to keep my mind occupied. >When you've been uploading photos to airliners.net, you start>judging any photo you see. >I see the original post has been deleted.>Vin, I was just fooling around, bro.>:-wave Aaaah. Heheh okees. I was half asleep when I read it anyway so forgiveness for not catching the humer heheh.

Guest Knikolaes

Yeah, I was wondering that too. AWESOME loo9king runway.

Guest Callmecapt

>>Just a bit of light humour to keep my mind occupied. >>When you've been uploading photos to airliners.net, you>start>>judging any photo you see. >>I see the original post has been deleted.>>Vin, I was just fooling around, bro.>>:-wave >>Aaaah. Heheh okees. I was half asleep when I read it anyway>so forgiveness for not catching the humer heheh.No problem, I was half asleep myself when I made the post.:-lol

Guest knack

umm..the exterior doesn't really raise my gear...(FS limitations again?) but then again, when I buy a car I go for function rather than form ;)The VC, however, looks stunning!Cheers,Tony

Guest flight78

Hey Tony could u like point out some stuff that u dont like about the exterior? i would like to know.Best regards:Alexander