Sign in to follow this  
744pilot

Desktop Wallpaper while you wait....

Guest Knikolaes

>You can thank Chris Arrington for the great runway textures.> I believe this particular texture is from Airport Environment>Upgrade 7. Just do an AVSIM file library search for>aeu7.zip.>>Best,>>Vin Scimone>PMDG>www.precisionmanuals.com>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpgGOT EM!! Whee :-) They are indeed VERY nice textures.

Hi all.My name is Carlos and im from Spain... I dont speak very good english so excuse me....I only want to ask the PMDG team about the PC requirements of the B744.My PC:P.IV 27001GB DDRG-FORCE IV TITANIUM Did the PMDG 744 run ok in my computer?.......THX to all.... im very very excited!!!!!!Good Night from North Spain mates!!!Carlos.

Can you add $20 to my price, i want a personal download server! :(G-MIDY/Lawrence :-scatterAMD 3000+ | 6800GT | 1GB GeiL |

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

Guest Knikolaes

Have to agree with Michael there. I am using this awesome wallpaper, but the icons look wierd on the blue boundry. Still VERY awesome shots though. Using the VC shot for my current wallpaper.

Guest knack

Hi Alexander,I didn't say I didn't like the exterior model. All I meant was that I don't get off on exterior views. I'd much rather have a highly detailed, very true-to-the-real-thing (in function and form) flight deck and systems, which I'm sure the PMDG744 does have.Part of the reason I like the RFP 742 so much is not the eye candy but the fact that just to get the APU running you have to follow SOP exactly or it simply won't work.Hope I clarified it for you :-)Cheers,Tony

Guest Ross

The fuselage below the tail looks absolutely spot on, APU exhaust is a work of art. Thats why we all love PMDG, attention to detail.Credit card has presently burned the pockets out of 3 pair of jeans, my wardrobe can't take much more waiting!

Guest phil316

Very cool pics :) I giggle everytime wallpaper loads up, can't wait till this comes out!However I do agree that looks arn't everything. The realism & the fun for me comes from accurate handling, accurate systems and a realistic airline environment. I have every confidence that PMDG have come up with the goods here and that we really see something special. When it finally hits the stores it will probably be the only thing on the shelf that is actually worth every cent of its price tag, such has been their effort & commitment. Its nice to see that in todays markets.Top Bombing PMDG! :)Ps. will this have terrain & weather radar? I forgot what was going to happen about that.Phil

Such a beatiful airplane, I think PMDG has done an outstanding job thus far, and I'm sure the rest of the jet will match her good looks.Much better looking than the A380, oops, did I say that out loud?Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Stunning stuff Vin hehehe that wil be the first 747 that will meet my brush :-lolAndr

André

Guest Buck Bolduc

#1 works for me. All the icons are on the left, can see the whol AC.Gotta love that wing flex.Best

Nice shots, my mouth is watering.... can't wait to see the finished product. One query though - where are the Rolls Royce engines then??:-hah

Ian Pearse

Old pilots never die, they just taxy off to a distant parking spot....

Very nice shots... but how are getting things with the PMDG MD11?IM very interested.Thx.

Guest Dreamliner

hi buddymay i take some close look at the details,,such as the landing gears, the flaps,or so on?thanks a lotby the way, fantastic shots:)