Sign in to follow this  
crvm

Couple EICAS

Guest NPreston

Excellent stuff Randy, thanks for sharing.I'd definately be interested in the pages on the lower EICAS screen next. :-hahNick Preston :-abduct

Guest pellelil

A few questions if you don't mind. I guess then blank screen in the upper/left corner is the lower EICAS scren, that shound't be blank?The "EICAS buttons" is overlaying the MPC, hence you cant se the 3 command-buttons (and discnnect), are the "EICAS buttons" a pannel in its own that can be opened/closed?http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgPelle F. S. Liljendal

Coming back on Pelle's question. Shouldn't the lower EICAS pop up after engines are shutdown? Even if there is a power source selected (ie. APU, External power) then the lower EICAS should pop up as soon as you shut down one engine.Anyway, it would be nice to see all of the Lower EICAS display pages.Thanks in adv,PS. The EICAS control buttons are a panel on it's own.

Randy,I was looking around at A.net and something came to my mind. Is DOORS MANUAL/AUTO also shown on the memo messages at the EICAS?

Guest Babubhai

Nice one Randy

Not sure if this is correct, obvisously the messages on the EICAS are organised WARNING, CAUTION and memos/notes, with warning being red and cautions yellow. The notes are also yellow but with the > in front. Here window heat is way down the list, but appears to be a caution mixed in with memo notes. Is this correct, or are my wires crossed? :-lol

Alaister Kay

The correct name and order is: WARNING (red), CAUTION (yellow), ADVISORY (yellow with a > in front). The memos are in white below the CAS messages. Ie. AUTOBRAKES. But as far as I know the CAS messages are not ordered in a specific order. Everytime there is a new message it appears below the others, just like the memos.This afternoon I will watch the ITVV VS19 video again and I will notice all highlights like these kind of details.

Cheers for the correction, looks like i better fix my wiring :-lol

Alaister Kay

Check the ND! Numbers are placed correctly now! WOW!CheersHolger

Guest neeraj.pendse

>Check the ND! Numbers are placed correctly now! WOW!>>Cheers>>HolgerYeah!- Neeraj

Guest A32X

Hi Randy,Nice pics, would love to see (any of) ;EPR EICASFixed PFDAutoland shots with the rudder in actionFailuresCheers,Paul

Guest Knikolaes

**drool**

Guest JDiaz

Great pics! Can't wait for this bird!Jason Diaz