Sign in to follow this  
Guest wolkke

SID/STARS gives an error.

Guest wolkke

Hi, I have installed the latest AIRAC cycle (0506) from navdata.at, and the most current SIDs/STARs from precisionmanuals.com. AIRAC cycle to FS9 main directory with automatic installer (and now all files are in correct location, I think: "Flight Simulator 9FMCWPNavData"). PMDG_Procedures_0506.zip found from PMDG_SIDSTARS_MOST_CURRENT.ZIP I installed to "Flight Simulator 9PMDGSIDSTARS". I have tried reinstall SID/STARS and AIRAC cycle several times..Still, when I try add an airport to my route, FMC gives errors like these:"err at FIX, line 126.""err at TRANSITION, line 111.""err at APPROACHES, line 88."Also, when i go to DEP/ARR page, there is not any SIDs/STARs available to any airport. Every airport I've tried, I found from "Flight Simulator 9PMDGSIDSTARS".So, what can i do to solve this problem?

Guest stang

Hello What's your name.>"err at FIX, line 126.">"err at TRANSITION, line 111.">"err at APPROACHES, line 88."These types of errors are indicative of syntax errors. There were a few of them in cycles prior to 0501. The folders you described are correct, however, there may be some old files remaining when you installed the new procedures. And if your unzipper is set to not overwrite files of the same name then that would mean you have a bunch of old files. You might try deleting all the files in the PMDGSidStars and reinstalling the 0506 cycle. Then verify that 0506 was actually installed by opening the airport files you are trying to fly from/to (or any others) and seeing if cycle 0506 is listed in the headers. This normally fixes the problem. Good luckTerry