Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jimmie_16

PMDG FMC

Guest Jimmie_16

Can anyone help. When I attempt to program the FMC in the 737-800/900 arr/dep with the dep airport EHAM which is the code for Schipol I get an err message KAG unknown, although I know it is the correct code. Does anyone know how to fix this.

Guest Boaz

Have you updated the NGs NAV files?Maybe you installed new NAV files that included EHAMs new runway and that creates an error if the default does not include the rwy?I am not sure about this, but maybe finding new SID/STAR files or it could be the other way around so that you are in need of updating your NAV files...Boaz..

Guest glenb

Jimmie,I am not sure of your question.I entered EHAM as the departure airport then select the runway (in my case 1R) on the DEP/ARR page and no problem. What is KAG?

Hi,Make sure you have the latest NAV data as someone already suggested. You can find the latest AIRAC here:http://www.navdata.at/And there you will also be able to find lots of more current SIDs & STARs than the procedures installed 'out of the box'.Also make sure your actual scenery in FS match the NAV data you're using.Good luck!

Richard Åsberg

To fly in Amsterdam (EHAM included) I storngly sugest you download the NL2000 scenery package. It is a freeware scenery package made by some very professional dutch people that covers all of Netherlands and its airports in amazing detail. Plus, they have the new Schiphol rwy 18R/36L. Other than that, I suggest you download the latest SID/STAR file for EHAM from the Navdata website. I believe it's v9 now. Works fine for me. Very well written SID/STAR file by the way.Best Regards,Victorhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg