Sign in to follow this  
Guest kingy87

CD-COPY

Guest kingy87

hi there. Could you please tell me how long it will normally take for the cd version of the pmdg 747 to be released after the download version is available.thanksR.King

R.King-We do not have a timeline for a CD release as yet.We have and existing agreement with Aerosoft GmbH to publish the 737 productl line, but as of yet we have not selected a publisher for the 747-400.We are primarily interested in expanding our distribution network, so upon completion of the 747-400 I will be shifting my focus toward finalizing the CD/Retail distribution for this product.I would expect a lead time of about 6 months, maybe longer, maybe shorter....This will depend largely on how quickly we finalize an agreement with a publisher/distributor, be it Aerosoft or anyone else.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Matthias1975

Thanks Robert,but as we all know that this 747 will be a major success I hope you

R.K.Me too. :-)I want my summer vacation to start....finally. hahahahRSR

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest PoGoDuDe

i dont think i can hold my horsie for any longer...espeically at this stage of the testing, the testers are flooding us with a load of screenshots. sometimes i wet myself when i seeing new screenies!!!!!!!!!!! (just kidding).So, i've decided to go with the download version. But, on the other hand, if the CD version comes with a cool looking box, or a printed manual, i might consider buying that in addition to the download version.cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***TONY K.O***