Sign in to follow this  

UK & Ireland Terrain Mesh Scenery Review

Guest JDH

Nice review, but don't try accessing it on a dial-up connection! Took at least 10 minutes on my fast work connection.Way OTT with the pictures, you should reduce them in size or split over a few pages.

beautiful work, and a fascinating review. This is the sort of article I enjoy reading at work...when I get the chance...kind of reminds me of all the simming fun I can look forward to when I get home....Sherman KaplanHighland Park IL

I'd just like to point out that the raised lakes are being amended to conform to the terrain and you should see less & less of them in the next version.This is not a static mesh but one that is under constant revision & improvement and made by a vendor that's smack bang in the middle of the UK.Looking forward to the fells, gills, waters, meres & tarns of the Lake District to be even better rendered.