Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

VC Clarity - Closeup Pictures

Hi Buck,The way the spoiler handle is set up in the PMDG 744-400, I don't think you will experience that problem. As it is now, once you "grab" the handle with the mouse, you have to drag down nearly a half screen length to fully deploy the spoilers. It has a less sensitive, easier-to-control feel to it. :)Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest Knikolaes

>Hi Buck,>>The way the spoiler handle is set up in the PMDG 744-400, I>don't think you will experience that problem. As it is now,>once you "grab" the handle with the mouse, you have to drag>down nearly a half screen length to fully deploy the spoilers.>It has a less sensitive, easier-to-control feel to it. :)>>Best,>>Vin Scimone>PMDG>www.precisionmanuals.com>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpgIt just keeps getting better and better with every tidbit I hear. I love that idea and I will probably make loads of use over controllable level spoilers.

Guest Buck Bolduc

>Hi Buck,>>The way the spoiler handle is set up in the PMDG 744-400, I>don't think you will experience that problem. As it is now,>once you "grab" the handle with the mouse, you have to drag>down nearly a half screen length to fully deploy the spoilers.>It has a less sensitive, easier-to-control feel to it. :)>>Best,>>Vin Scimone>PMDG>www.precisionmanuals.com>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpgVin. Thanks for your prompt answer.Hopefully soon, but OTOH take whatever time you need to make this the greatest addon ever.Regards

Guest miked1

Hi,I think it is very poor of you to display pictures of a REAL B747-400 panel and make us frustrated PMDG customers sit here with our tongues hanging out:-)Absolutely awsome, cant wait for the model.Tongue in cheak.Mike EGGP

Guest bideu

This 747 is a excelent aircraft, the PMDG made a excelent work at this airplane, but I have some questions...1-Does PMDG 747 will have WX Radar and HF Radio?2-Does FMC of the PMDG 747 will have all funcionally buttons, including the "FMC COMM" and "ATC"?3-Does the MODEL of 747 will be some heavy, some light or very heavy?Sorry for ignorance, and sorry for possible errors in my english. Please reply my questions.Thanks and continue these excelents works.

>including the "FMC COMM" and "ATC"?>And I have a question for you. What would you do with the "ATC" in FMC even if PMDG implemented it? Who would you exchange the ATC messages with? ATC in FS9 (or any other ATC add-on) is incapable of uplink clearances. The same goes for FMC COMM - will you have a dispatcher center to send messages back and forth or you just want to stare at empty pages... No WX Radar - this was discussed before.Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_beta_member.jpg

> The same goes for FMC COMM - will you have a dispatcher center to> send messages back and forth or you just want to stare at empty > pages... In all fairness, there is at least one independent ACARS network which some VAs use to send routes and dispatcher communications with....

>In all fairness, there is at least one independent ACARS>network which some VAs use to send routes and dispatcher>communications with....This simulation world is really moving faster than I thought ;)Michael J.

Guest bideu

>>including the "FMC COMM" and "ATC"?>>>>And I have a question for you. What would you do with the>"ATC" in FMC even if PMDG implemented it? Who would you>exchange the ATC messages with? ATC in FS9 (or any other ATC>add-on) is incapable of uplink clearances. The same goes for>FMC COMM - will you have a dispatcher center to send messages>back and forth or you just want to stare at empty pages... >>No WX Radar - this was discussed before.>>Michael J.>WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB>Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg>http://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_beta_member.jpgThanks for reply my questions, really I didn't know what does the "FMC COMM" and "ATC" do.Thanks again

These pictures are amazing, especially for someone with a second display. Awesome. Thanks again.-J-

Jay Marin

Guest morinaga

Dear PMDGWWWOOOOOOOOwwwwwIt looks so great, even better than looking at real pics.Fantastic job.Still waiting patiently.

Guest spike

Very NiceWhat size screen and resolution do we need to see this clarity, I have at the moment a 15 inch monitor, max 1024x768 resolution which is fine for 737NG. Mel

Guest phil316

WooOOOooot, looks good PMDG!However I have the following suggestion;Are you taking any innovations in the VC camera control? The reason I ask is that I am put off by most VC views by the lack of practicality to simulate what a real pilot would see in real life.For example, using the hat switch on your joystick to turn your head around the cockpit can possibly take several seconds to change your view which I find annoying. Like when I'm taxing...it takes a while to go from looking out of my window to looking the other way out of my copilots window, whereas in real life I would turn my head almost instantly. Also, yes those screenshots look great, but they are all zoomed in close which can take several seconds to set up. Say I want to look down at my FMC I have to scroll over, zoom in (& probably have to adjust camera again) wasting seconds doesnt sound like a big deal, but if your trying to get the feel of a live flight it can be real annoying. Going to over head panel, adjusting autopilot, changing N1 limits or whatever on the FMC, the control system for the camera just does nothing to help in my opinion. (also I will mention that on PMDG 737 you can't see the FMC properly from the VC because the flight column is in the way!)There is a chance here for yet another innovation in this product. I suggest something like an override key that when you hold it down, it lets your joystick control your head. So you can turn slow, or real fast. Mayber in override mode, the rudders can control zoom. How about being able to bookmark viewpoints in the cockpit too?what do you think>? :)