Sign in to follow this  
VIRGINA340

Just aome Real Virgin 747-400 Pictures

Hello all. I like everyone am awaiting the release of the awsome 744. Here are just a few of the pictures i took whilst on a recent trip to Antiguia. Just in case people start asking questions about how i can get access to those kind of piccies. I work for the Airline. Lets hope i can recreate some of those pictures with the PMDG offering.Just view them as a guest (You will see what i mean!!)Heres the link. http://journals.aol.co.uk/petemarnick747/virgin/Best regards Pete

40282618105572517s.jpg

Then your the man hows able to get me a Virgin Atlantic checklist...can you do that?? ;)

Quite possibly. Will have to ask very nicely though and bribe with many beers!!! I'm off on leave at the mo! so as soon as i go back i'll see what i can do..Regards Pete

40282618105572517s.jpg

Guest dwinters

I would love a copy of the charts as wellI wonder if it is possible to put it online somehow?David Winters

David, what i may do if all goes to plan is to ask if PMDG will host it for me. I'll proberbly scan them and put them into a PDF format. Will just have to see what happens when i get back to work..Thanks Pete

40282618105572517s.jpg

>I would love a copy of the charts as well>>I wonder if it is possible to put it online somehow?>>David Winterswhich charts do you mean??

Guest dwinters

Ramon-Sorry I mean checklists. It was very late when I was writing that message, my appologies!Pete-That sounds great!David

Guest Flightfreak

It would be very cool if you can get your hands on the checklists. Coming tuesday, I will visit the KLM Maintenance Hangars at Schiphol Amsterdam, maybe there will be a 747 in one of the hangars, and I'll ask somebody if I can get a copy of one of the checklists. You'll hear from me, anyways, if we both can do it Pete, everybody will have a KLM and a Virgin Atlantic checklist, my favorite airlines ;)GreetzMichael Henke

I have real check lists ;-) and are in PDF form![h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Guest Flightfreak

That's pretty cool Randy, is it possible, that you can send them to me via e-mail? This is my address: mhenke@chello.nlMany thanks in advance!!Michael Henke

Guest Knikolaes

>Quite possibly. Will have to ask very nicely though and bribe>with many beers!!! >>I'm off on leave at the mo! so as soon as i go back i'll see>what i can do..>>Regards PeteI am not much into Beer -- will Earl Grey Tea work? **smiles**At least teas I know well Hee heee.Looking forward to checking that checklist out **smiles**