Sign in to follow this  
Guest flynman3

747-400 Release This Weekend

Hey Guys dont see the Lufthansa and Singapore bird in the livery ? Please dont forget to include them.SincerelyMarek Ehrlich from beatiful Vienna, AustriaGreat job

That Virgin Atlantic will be my first flight and Lufthansa the second one.

Great. Still missing Quantas, KLM and South African. DO you know anything about that ?Greetings

Bet there is going to be a multitude of '747's on-line when this bird gets out!!ATC could get worried.........ho hum.Dave T. .........On the lovely warm Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/

Dave Taylor gb.png

Geez, please stop worrying about included liveries! History has shown that pretty much any livery in the world will be available as freeware in a few weeks after a popular addon's release. Just let the team work through beta testing and leave the liveries to the skilled painters out there when it's finished..

Guest PoGoDuDe

>Great. Still missing Quantas, KLM and South African. DO you>know anything about that ?>>Greetings umm, it's QANTAS!!!!!***TONY K.O***

Hi Pete,The liveries looked great as always but I couldn't find any Thai Airways livery yet, any plans for such?Do hope so since I've been looking forward to a virgin flight between ESSA-VTBD for quite some time now as soon as she arrives :-) She's departing from my home airport ESSA Sundays at 1235Z and she's always the same impressive sight!! Below is a picture where she's getting ready for one of her many flights.All the best,http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/121316.jpg

Richard Åsberg

Sounds great Robert!Take your time and I'm sure this a/c will be the most impressive add-on ever created for FS - can't wait just like everyone else :-)

Richard Åsberg

Guest yylie1

2 more weeks until my school reopens. Still waiting for the PMDG B747-400.......................................................Melissa

>2 more weeks until my school reopens. Still waiting for the>PMDG>B747-400.......................................................>>MelissaWell, I guess you'll just have to fly it on weekends.-Scott

>Don't worry too much about Qantas.. I plan on doing them>after release anyway ;)

Think i plan on BA or that Virgin :( hope the paintkit is released with the product. ;)

G-MIDY/Lawrence :-scatterAMD 3000+ | 6800GT | 1GB GeiL |

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

Right, went to the link above, and I still can't see any liveries listed!Can someone do a copy and paste for me please?Cheers