Sign in to follow this  
Guest flynman3

747-400 Release This Weekend

Guest flynman3

Hey PMDG,Boy I could use a new PASSENGER BIRD to fly this long 3 day weekend.Hint......

Guest captaingrice

All I'll say is - "nice try"!Steve.

Hi there:-waveI've just visited the PMDG website and on the preview section for the 747, to my suprise, there is a column showing the various airline liveries:-jumpy Does this mean this big bird is on short finals and is almost ready for release???:-beerchug Is beta testing almost complete:-lol Sorry i couldn't resist asking:-walksmile Kind RegardsJETSET 843D

Guest neeraj.pendse

Yes! I see Air-India!Looking forward to making that Mumbai-Frankfurt-Los Angeles flight!- Neeraj

Guest JDiaz

Yeah I noticed those livery previews in the product page =) Definitely wets the appetite!! Can't wait to take that British Airways bird on a MIA-LHR run!-Jason

Gents-We are closer to release today than we have ever been.And tomorrow we'll be even closer. :-)It's fun to tease.... I'm being mean. :-)Not much longer- but we still ahve some things the beta team would like us to work through before the airplane is really release ready...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

WOW, Love the little preview pics on the site! Most definately waiting for the BA bird, and the Boeing house colours looks cool too :-)

Alaister Kay

Sir Robert,Can you show me one more pic of the 2D main panel from the latest version?Lefteris had made some changes in the PFD and I would like to see them.Thanks,

Guest rellehenk

Looking good those livery's. I also hope that KLM is being painted :D

Guest RAR_Fan

Capt R,Wow! looks like you have a few (hundred-thousand) people ready to purchase the "Queen", as I'm one of them!:-) And with the proceeds from your loyal followings' should pay the rent and get you that "spare WASP R1340" (just in case you want to beat Mary!!:-lol So can you give us an idea about the cost yet?P.S. Still waiting for a pic of your SNJ6 that your going to race at Reno....Many Thanks,Gerry

Guest Babubhai

>Can you show me one more pic of the 2D main panel from the latest >version?>Lefteris had made some changes in the PFD and I would like to see >them.And the standby ADI, hopefully :)

Guest PoGoDuDe

i thought the thread title was for real....####!